Page:
ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
hmmm you think that there are more people with innies or outies? I am talking about bellybuttons!!! ubbrollsmile I personally have an innie... I wonder if this has any kind of bearing on the way I live life? Prehaps I am more anally retentive. Arsn says this is the case... what do you have? what do you prefer?
Maybe in a perfect world the guy would have an outie and the girl would have an innie....

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

spritieSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,014 posts

Posted:
Hey, I didn't make fun of you for it! I simply told lightning what he needed to do to distract you in oil wrestling...

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
purple belly button lint is a question for the ages.....I reckon more guys than chicks get it!!!

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

MandSILVER Member
Keeper of the Spitfire
2,317 posts

Posted:
Quote:

purple belly button lint is a question for the ages.....I reckon more guys than chicks get it!!!

Thats true- something to do with dust, fluff, etc getting caught in hairs- it all ends up getting caught in your belly button. Guys are generally have more hair there than us girls, which equals more belly button fluff! Don't know why its purple though!

Oh yeah- i also have a perfect innie. biggrin

Lets steal a spaceship and head for the sun, and shoot the stars with a lemonade ray gun.

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
i got an innie!

and i dont really get belly button lint. definately not of the purple kind!

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Oh yeah- i also have a perfect innie. biggrin

mmm, can i kiss your perfect innie if i ever get to meet you? biggrin

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
I think that feeling is normal cos I feel it too. The same feeling that I get from walking in masseur sandles or on wheat or on maille.
Quote:

I have funny feeling in my belly when I push on my belly button... goes straight through my belly into my back.... makes me feel kinda squirmey.... ewww Not a nice feeling...

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
masseur sandles!!! woo hoo! have u seen the ads for them? "this is sven, he is a maasseur" they're so stupid! a bit like me today! i blame the heat! ubbloco

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
speaking of belly button lint, Dr Karl, an ultra cool sydney based science dude, did a study on it.

theres some info on the link below.

belly button lint

enjoy! biggrin

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

LurchBRONZE Member
old hand
929 posts

Posted:
i agree, those of us that are both haven't been properly mentioned.. although we need a better name.. Innie and Outie are good, but what they hell are we? bothies? Inbetweenies? yeah.. i dun think so.. *sigh* what a cruel world

#homeofpoi -- irc.newnet.net Come talk to us we're bored frown

Warning: Please Do Not Jump On The Seals

KajiQuantum Theorist
564 posts

Posted:
hehe
innie all the way boys and girls

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird, now the world is weird and they take prozac to make it normal again.

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
"Gerhard Reibmann, a Berlin psychologist, believes that you can diagnose a person's life expectancy, general health and psychological state purely by looking at their belly button. He paid for the publication of his own book, which he called Centred: Understanding Yourself Through Your Navel"

AHAHAHAH YOUR KIDDING!!!! I will be starting up a fortune telling business from looking at bellys!!!! ubblol

"Your normal belly button is concave, with an attractive upper hood. The base of the belly button usually joins onto the muscle wall of the abdomen. Around the belly button there is subcutaneous fat. In the "outie", there is a protuberant mass of subcutaneous scar tissue between the bottom of the belly button and the muscle wall of the abdomen. This scar turns the concave "innie" into a convex "outie". "

Does this mean that the innies are NORMAL and the OUTIES are weirdos???? AHAHAHAHAHA innies shall rule the world!!!!

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Quote:

yes that is exactly where is came from...Dentrassi...yay Flyntie

ahem.

as unknowing instigator of this thread, I'd just like to say:

I have an innie.

that is all, thankyou.

Currently on the right side up of the world.

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
imaninnietoo!!! ubbloco

sorry, just wanted to see if it looks as silly as it sounds!!! hehe! biggrin

on the bellybutton fluff thing - check out abc.net.au...look for dr karl's head & it's in there somewhere!!! they had this big study a while ago - heaps of triple j listeners actually sent in their belly button fluff to be studied!! and apparently most of it was blue/purple! eek very strange...

weavesmiley

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
hehe

i should really read all the posts before i reply!!! hehe!! somebody has already put a link to dr karl's site on here!!!! ubbloco

weavesmiley

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Maybe its like why there is always carrots in your vomit??
Both are a mystery to me .... confused

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

PheonnexxBRONZE Member
89 posts

Posted:
There isnt when you bring spagetti bolognese up then it looks rather bad - like it has taken the linin of ur stomach with i.

eww why i am talkin bout sick here dammit bangs head on keyboard

Burn !

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Hey, I didn't make fun of you for it! I simply told lightning what he needed to do to distract you in oil wrestling...

oh yea... like that is the only time it has ever some up. I'm so sure! tongue

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

cunninggitmember
10 posts

Posted:
Fakie!! Just to throw a spanner in the works biggrin
Had to have an operation when i was a likkle tiny baby, and my belly button never formed, just a kind of splodge in the scar! Then when i was about 11 had another op and the surgeon put a little twist in when sewing me up, so i have a fakie... and its flat, so neither innie or outie.
Am i alone in the world?!

Whatever it was I didnt do it!

LiBeemember
15 posts

Posted:
thats pretty weird.. don't think i can beat that!!!

i have four piercings in my belly botton, it looks kinda like a compass.
when i was in collage i pierced the inside (i have an inbetweeny). it went bright red and looked kind of like a baked bean. it grew out in 2 weeks. i was sooo lucky, coz i found out after that that it is highly dangerous to do that! if it had got infected the infection would have ran right into my stomach! oops.

piercing your imbilical cord was probably not the greatest of ideas...

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
oh goodness yes! bad idea! i'm assuming you pierced it yourself cause no piercer i know would do that. and if they do, they'd never get licensed as a piercer. (i was studying to be a piercer at one point so i know a fair amount about piercings)

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
OH GOD that must have hurt!!!
Vanize imagine that!!! Having that horrible tummy feeling inside you tummy for ever...!!!!!!!!! eek eek
I have a little scar under my belly button that makes it look like a smiley innie... I had key hole surgery.... and now the scar looks like a little grin..

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
innie!

AND PROUD!

Step (el-nombrie)

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Innie!!

I hear that if you undo your bely button your bum falls off!! tee hee hee

Let's relight this forum ubblove

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
I have a question that maybe Kelly or some other physician can answer....

I saw a tv program yesterday about a pregnancy where one twin 'latched' onto the other while it was growing. Now the 'latched on' twin only grew a bottom half (waist down) so they removed it. But the 'half' twin latched onto the healthy twin other by it's umbilicle cord that went into the healthy twins back, now (and here's the point) does that mean the surviving twin had a belly button in it's back and front?!?!!!

weird!!

Let's relight this forum ubblove

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
Quote:

I hear that if you undo your bely button your bum falls off!!

no that's only if you laugh hard enough (as evidenced by me in valura's thread)

ubblol

**giggles**

LiBeemember
15 posts

Posted:
no i got a piercer friend to do it. he was curious about it as he had never seen it done. i was a lot more hardcore at college, i wouldn't think about doing that now!!

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
i'd be really afraid of him being a piercer, no offense. there's a reason it's not done! while i know everyone has to learn somehow, i prefer to not be a person's first try at a piercing, considering how many things can go wrong. i'd feel more comfortable if it was a common piercing, or a less risky piercing (i'm not letting anyone NEAR my genitals if it's their first time!!!!), but if the piercer hasn't even seen or heard of it being done before, forget it!

**giggles**

Mistress AuroraHot Schtuff
1,032 posts

Posted:
Innie! ubblol

RISK: Do not follow the common path; Go where there is no path and leave a trail.

KajiQuantum Theorist
564 posts

Posted:
Quote:

There isnt when you bring spagetti bolognese up then it looks rather bad - like it has taken the linin of ur stomach with i.

eww why i am talkin bout sick here dammit bangs head on keyboard

spank dude i was eating lunch when i read that spank

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird, now the world is weird and they take prozac to make it normal again.

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Poor spanner!!! *rescues from works...*

hmmm works... works burger... yummm biggrin

Page: