Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
This is the official post for the singles in opposition to the love post!

(im going to laugh so much is Vanize makes a singles topic at the same time! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

LovoLord and Master
74 posts

Posted:
Hey guys! Sorry I've been away. I bring french toast for all!
Have we lost anyone to the ways of the couple?

Under the skin of our lives; somewhere deep and early, forgotten, we all follow the same dreams.
- unknown

shpongledSILVER Member
Mr. IWantYouToGetDown
86 posts

Posted:
First of all...Puff that was so funny! ha

So I might have to be leaving the singles forum for awhile....:(

I don't want to...but something...is...making....me....

and shes this chick...that can spin too! so i mean...its not ALL bad....we'll see though...right now im still fighting the good fight!

Pray for me smile haha

DerwynLightworker
88 posts

Posted:
Ooh! That's so good! Don't forget us!

I'm still not lost Lovo.

"When we dance with the faeries, we dance with the reflections of our true selves and the true inner self of the world."

"If you keep thinking like that, you'll never get to meet a Unicorn."

shpongledSILVER Member
Mr. IWantYouToGetDown
86 posts

Posted:
Maybe good...maybe not...we will have to see how it pans out ha.

But as of now, still on the singles thread!

illuminaty_devilSILVER Member
stranger
5 posts

Posted:
i feel like this is an over eaters forum

fumar mota

DerwynLightworker
88 posts

Posted:
lol! It totally is.

So what is great and not so great about being single guys?

"When we dance with the faeries, we dance with the reflections of our true selves and the true inner self of the world."

shpongledSILVER Member
Mr. IWantYouToGetDown
86 posts

Posted:
Really? What is great about being single to me? Well...a lot of things in my opinion are great about being single...they just aren't super. When you are not single...it could be super duper, which is awesome, or it could just be a whole lotta not so great ha.

Pretty much I am of the opinion that when you do find that dude/chick, whatever your preference happens to be, then being in a relationship will feel right. Who knows...this one may be that one...

But until I do feel right about it...relationships just really aren't my thing.

Just my opinion....generally I have NO idea what I'm ever talking about though so ya ha

astonSILVER Member
Unofficial Chairperson of Squirrel Defense League
4,061 posts

Posted:
A question beautifully dodged, while somehow making sense. tongue2

'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad." [said the Cat.]
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "Or you wouldn't have come here."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland

shpongledSILVER Member
Mr. IWantYouToGetDown
86 posts

Posted:
Haha thank you very much aston...I'm glad that made somewhat sense to someone because honestly reading that now...I have no idea what is wrong with me!

Haha what up to being goofy! smile

DerwynLightworker
88 posts

Posted:
Why would it need to be dodged, it's fairly straight forward.

It's great being single because no one has say over what I feel like doing and I have more time to be a little selfish, but it's also nice to be called beautiful and be made to laugh by someone you adore. See, easy! I could write romance...

PuffSILVER Member
The Magic Dragon
134 posts

Posted:
It's certainly cheaper being single. Although that doesn't really matter when you a broke hippy anywho smile

Let my words, dear friends, be treasures. Weightless golden butterflies that hang before your eyes for seconds, then are gone. But the dust of truth and beauty that their wingbeats leave behind will settle on your soul and make you happy. - Edward Monkton

shpongledSILVER Member
Mr. IWantYouToGetDown
86 posts

Posted:
Well Derwyn...perhaps easy to you then! ha

Puff, that is VERY true. About it being cheaper...and about it not mattering anyway! smile

hamamelisBRONZE Member
nut.
756 posts

Posted:

Not for me wink -especially if you take my 'single girl chocolate budget' into account..

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: hamamelis
Not for me wink -especially if you take my 'single girl chocolate budget' into account..

not necessarily. i went to uni with a girl who merely downgraded to that cheap cooking chocolate when feeling a little low. i thought it was revolting - but it seemed to make her day shine brighter. Now she is no longer a penniless student, nor single for that matter - so a much happier person!

I tend to go for a run - gets the feel good endorphins flowing much better than choccy - and without the guilt!

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
hey Dentalflashy.

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
Hey Newgabalicous smile

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
I *was* in here...

But I got a girlfriend for my birthday a couple of weeks ago. smile

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
was she wrapped up like a present?

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
I'm back in here....I'm too selfish to NOT be single.

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: Dentrassiwas she wrapped up like a present?

Depends on what you define as being the wrapping... ubbangel

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

Mother_Natures_SonSILVER Member
Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: Dentrassi Now she is no longer a penniless student, nor single for that matter - so a much happier person!

I'd like greatly to point out the fact that being single is nowhere near as bad as being a penniless student. There were points in time that I ended up drinking a lot more water on purpose because I wasn't really eating properly. Yikes, that was a downer. It actually ruined the relationship I was in because when I travelled to see her I'd be grumpy.

But thats great, LTC... Even though I wasn't eating every day I always had the money for a train ticket to see her... So I do understand how can it be to be taken. Single has its benefits though. wink

hug

PuffSILVER Member
The Magic Dragon
134 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: Mother_Natures_SonThere were points in time that I ended up drinking a lot more water on purpose because I wasn't really eating properly.

Wow that sounds so familiar *downs another glass*

Let my words, dear friends, be treasures. Weightless golden butterflies that hang before your eyes for seconds, then are gone. But the dust of truth and beauty that their wingbeats leave behind will settle on your soul and make you happy. - Edward Monkton

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
Same as it is for girls - everyone overcomplicates stuff smile

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

DerwynLightworker
88 posts

Posted:
I agree, I think things would be much easier if we all just enjoyed life and didn't worry about it so much. As far as boy and girls go, or girls and girls or boys and boys. wink

That makes me sad that you guys aren't eating well and frustrated. redface If I were around I'd be the spin world's Polgara and feed you all! I do understand though, I'm a penniless student as well but lucky to be under the roof of my mother for the time being. Someday I'll be a medicine woman and mother to the world and no one I meet will go hungry if I have anything to say about it.
EDITED_BY: Derwyn (1233271094)

PuffSILVER Member
The Magic Dragon
134 posts

Posted:
Oh there's no frustration. I'm perfectly content with being single. Just hungry is all. Could do with some blueberry pancakes.

DerwynLightworker
88 posts

Posted:
Oh, as am I. I'm only frustrated that people are hungry! Food is too good. Blueberry and apricot syrup pancakes for everyone!

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: Derwyn
That makes me sad that you guys aren't eating well and frustrated. redface If I were around I'd be the spin world's Polgara and feed you all!

oh man that a reference from the past! i havent read Eddings books for years!

despite being a penniless student for a while - i always seemed to find enough loose change for a beer though...

willworkforfoodjnrSILVER Member
Hunting robot foxes
1,046 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: Dentrassii always seemed to find enough loose change for a beer though...

Some things just aren't on the 'optional' list though, you have to prioitise, isn't it stuff like that being a student is supposed to teach you?

Working hard to be a wandering hippie layabout. Ten years down, five to go!

WizzYoBRONZE Member
stranger
13 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: Mother_Natures_SonOriginally Posted By: Dentrassi Now she is no longer a penniless student, nor single for that matter - so a much happier person!

I'd like greatly to point out the fact that being single is nowhere near as bad as being a penniless student. There were points in time that I ended up drinking a lot more water on purpose because I wasn't really eating properly. Yikes, that was a downer. It actually ruined the relationship I was in because when I travelled to see her I'd be grumpy.

But thats great, LTC... Even though I wasn't eating every day I always had the money for a train ticket to see her... So I do understand how can it be to be taken. Single has its benefits though. wink

I'm a single, near-penniless student. I have a mum that likes food and beer though so it works out. Being a student also indirectly ruined my relationship grin Waking up at 6am and getting home from school between 6-8pm I didn't have any time for her o.0

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
i'm happy because I have tea smile

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile