dangerboyoriginal member
205 posts

Posted:
yahaaaa!!! i have broken out of the hospital and wheeled my iv unit down to the nearest internet cafe to write you all and say thanx for the love. i had to fight my way through a cadre of government trained ninja assassin candy-stripers from sweden using only some rubber tubing and my sputum container. they never knew what hit them.actually, they unplugged me and i walked out, but i still have a very borg-like implant in my forearm covered by a white stretch bandage.i think it looks kinda cool. never have to quest for a vein again. kidding! anyways, the hospital is fine and i get cute physio boy coming by twice a day to slap me around and try to loosen the gunk in my chest. hopefully i won;t be there too much longer. they say i should be getting excercise to loosen things up, and i can think of only one kind i want to do. spinning iv bags in the hallway! or maybe wheelchair races down the hall. anyways, this will be over, and we've all learned an important lesson; dangerboy is an accident magnet. love.much.------------------Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath, fire my spirit

Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath, fire my spirit

dangerboyoriginal member
205 posts

Posted:
goddammit. meant to make this attach to the "feel sympathy for dangerboy" thread. oh well, sorry for mucking up the board.

Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath, fire my spirit

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Well you wouldn't be you if you conformed now would you?Good to see you're up and typing. ------------------C@ntusIn the past, the fools would pay, to see the freaks of the day. The contradictions of the norm. The bizarre, the wonderful and deformed.No need for the tents and the cages now. The wool is over our eyes. In front the TV circus - a freakshow in disguise.

Meh

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
never knew you were in the hospital... guess i need to read more tongueglad to see ya fine dude tho haha

Dance like if noone were watching you

Chakanmember
68 posts

Posted:
I can see it now a whole floor of nurses practising thier 3/4/5 beat weave.

Whiffle Squeekaddict
416 posts

Posted:
and with the Dangerboy teaching them, im sure theyre all pretty damn good too...

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

Esrika_dmember
13 posts

Posted:
Dangerboy....glad to hear to that you're okay okay man ....I didnt even know weren't in taiwan anymore or that you've been in hospital. When did you leave taiwan?take care