Page:
AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
has any body got any advise about what u do when in these sircumstanses? wish to poi, have no poi, can't make or buy poi!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!------------------Kymic, Keep smiling :)

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
mmmmm mmmmm! I can almost taste the sooty goodness. I would have just stuck with getting two large salmon (preferably dead) and hold them by the tails. Best to wear chain-mail gloves to get a good grip. Then, just spin them. The oily scales would make a wicked rainbow effect.

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Be careful of bystanders. Ahhhhh, the fish slapping dance...R."That is an ex-parrot"[This message has been edited by Rozi (edited 20 March 2002).]

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
to make poi that spin themselves, you could have 2 coconuts on 2 strings. The coconuts would spin by virtue to having birds pullin' them along. To do butterfly tricks, you could have an African Swallow fly forwards and a European swallow fly backwards.I tried doing the butterfly.. with butterflies, but it's so hard to clean the walls up afterward...

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
That's cos your butterflies were too heavy. Try smaller ones til you get used to the weight. Then progress to larger ones....

Meh

xtremravr...was here..member
337 posts

Posted:
good idea...use butterflies to dothe bf combos and variations...then you could do moves like the bf 5 beat weave, and the bf windmill, and the bf...errr...then for your grand finale you could have like 20 butterflies on each string and you could do an over the head bf and probably take off and fly fly away!!!!p.l.u.r.r.XtremBTW~~please do not try this unless you are very experienced with butterflies, they have a very bad temper, ifyou dont know them well, and they could get mad at you andstop flying..lol..

Peace Luv Uni-t Respect Responsa-what?!?! Xtrem

Page: