Forums > Social Chat > traveling fire group that needs GOOD performers

Login/Join to Participate

firefreakmember
4 posts

Posted:
We are a traveling group of performers that have a revolving door membership. We play shows in citys all over and not all of the fire performers can make it due to work etc.. so this leaves me to try and replace them on the road. I would love to have people to call on all over the US. We have big shows lined-up. https://www.newhavoc.orgthanks
New Havoc

vyvyanjourneyman
92 posts

Posted:
whoa, you guys rock! great to see some originality and development of fire performance away from just flinging sticks and chains around. It'd be great to see more photos...how did you get such depth of color and contrast in them? Ever heard of a guy named Stelarc? Yours shots remind me of some stuff he has done.cheers & sooty fingers,kerri@fireworksdance

...Firebreathing? Magic is only part of it my friend, diet does the rest!

smittymember
104 posts

Posted:
if ur show ever makes it to australia, post it on here cause it would be definatily worth watching!

firefreakmember
4 posts

Posted:
thank you both for your kind words. we are talking to people about a fall tour out side the US. Stelarc's work is great you should see his site. the photos i donn't know i didn't put the site togather.thanks firefreak keep checking back for new tour dates.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
hey, someone from "burste" (jp i think?) contacted me about 3 1/2 months ago. said they were moving to seattle, but had worked with you guys in colorado. are you the same people?

firefreakmember
4 posts

Posted:
The burste crew had problems but didn't break-up. We have done projects togather in the past( Last summer a show with seemen and new havoc ). Great music! It makes the show flow so much better. Have you ever seen them live. We plan to do all of are shows togather. firefreak

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
nope, we've never seen them. we live in seattle, and he had expressed interest in hooking up for projects etc. "when" they moved here.... which apparently isn't happening now. anyway. one of our members is actually from ft. collins. funniness. you colorado people are everywhere. :-)well if either you or burste or both are venturing to the northwest give us a ring. your fire performance is traveling somewhat in the same vein as what we're working towards with ours.-flaviothermogenesis