AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
hey hi all poiers out there! I am new to the art/sport - about 4 days - and trying to not get the poi in my face :-) 1) Are there any english speaking poiers here in Paris? 2) I read about the Drome in some of the mails and I will be visiting London this coming week. Is there anything happening there this week? (when is the weekly gathering and at what time?) And, are any of you going to be there?! Would love to meet up smile

nomadBRONZE Member
retired
356 posts

Posted:
Too bad, i was in Paris 2 weeks ago and would have loved to meet a poier there. I am originally from Paris but currently live in Boston. I'll go back eventually and will be in touch if i am there again this year. Good luck learning!

Dimitrimember
26 posts

Posted:
Hi Sharon,Yes, Poi/juggling at the Drome is happening this Thursday(Feb 1st) and then it is switching back to every Tuesday on (Feb 6th). The address is Stainer St, London Bridge. See you thereDimitri

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Thanks Dimitri.. but what time does it start?

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
There is also ANTIWORLD on sat 3rd which is one of the best nights there. I might be working so hope to see you there.peace out garbo tongue

be excellent to each other: safe:

Sachamember
15 posts

Posted:
Hey, is this Demitri that was in Koh Tao, Thailand a while back that hung out around Big Bubble dive shop???If it is, we played together alot!happy twirling...Sacha (USA) and Roy (Israel)

danthehatmember
2 posts

Posted:
Dimitr must still be in bed so I will reply for him.The Drome starts at 7.30 and finishes at about 11.30.Yes he was the man who went travelling a while back.Happy valentines day..kiss kiss

Dimitrimember
26 posts

Posted:
Hi Sacha and Roy!!!!Hope things are good with you. Here is my normal E-mail Dimitri_ogden@hotmail.com. Give me a shout!!!Just you mention "Big Bubbles" makes me smile!!! I have some wonderful memories of that place.Loads of loveD

CAINED-AND-UNABLEmember
214 posts

Posted:
HIYA ALL!!IVE BEEN POI'ING/RAVIN FOR AROUND 1 AND A HALF YEARS NOW. I WENT TO ANTI-WORLD AT THE DROME LAST MONTH AND IT RULED. AT 7am CHRIS LIBERATOR PLAYED A 2 HOUR ACID TECHNO SET, AT WHICH POINT I GOT MY UV POI OUT OF MY POCKET, CLAMBERED ON STAGE NEXT TO A LOAD OF CRAZY DANCERS AND HAD ONE OF MY BEST POI EXPERIENCES TO DATE....I FRONT OF HUNDREDS OF BEWILDERED RAVERS. NOW I ONLY WISH I LIVED IN LONDON, THE DROME IS HUGE COMPARED TO ANY CLUB IVE BEEN IN IN MANCHESTER!!! CAINED AND UNABLE.