SorchaTheFlamingmember
235 posts

Posted:
hey there!!i was at a party and i saw (and played with)the coolest thing since glow sticks (keep in mind i dont go to raves so i would have had no way of finding this) but this guy had UV reactant Bubbles!!! they were so cool! he had ones that glowed blue and onces that glowed green and som that glowed orange.does any one know where i can get these?also, he had Uv reactant nail polish, a huge bottle of ink, and this weird cream that coem in a lipstick tube and you can draw on each otehr with it... he had in in lots of colors too.. it was a blast.. I need those bubbles.. smile ------------------A Faeries Heart Beats Fierce and Free!!!!!

Teach tolerance, not competition.
Send food, not bombs.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
You'd love the clubs i go to then kid!You can get bubbles that set (as in go hard) as well. They're quite cool.------------------C@ntus

Meh

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
https://www.teknobubbles.com/

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
mmmmmmmmmm Bubblesthat sounds very coolI think I need to go and get some.*Runs off to find some bubbles*------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Can you get me some while you're out Kat honey?------------------C@ntus

Meh

Janglamember
155 posts

Posted:
For anything like that, go to Terralec's web site (www.terralec.com) and order their catalogue. They do everything from UV bubble fluid to stawberry flavoured smoke and full on industrial foam machines...all at the best prices.Any DJ's out there can get Stanton 500 styli at £8!!!!!! [image]https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/images/icons/shocked.gif">------------------[/image][This message has been edited by Jangla (edited 06 November 2001).]

---------------------With a bit of luck, his life was ruined; always thinking that just behind some narrow door, in his favourite bars, men in red woolen suits are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Cantus you are a nut did you know. I am sorry people I cannot work with this man. I am gone....outta here*throws arms up*heheLove and light------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~