Forums > Social Chat > anyone online i'm bored...

Login/Join to Participate

cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
i know your out there...i do...

Luv peace 'n' chicken grease Al X x

Weazalmember
13 posts

Posted:
ehlo

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Morning.------------------C@ntus

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I think it must be dinner time in the states. Will someone please post something? I am BORED OUT OF MY TINY, TINY MIND!.Even something about poi would be interesting to me right now.------------------C@ntus

Meh

JeStErSILVER Member
enthusiast
214 posts

Posted:
If u download MSN or ICQ u can tell when other people are on line once they've been added to your contact list.

Trying to play the Akashic records,
but my turntables not compatible.

Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
whatever happened to that thread with ppl's aim and icq numbers? Anyways I'm always board.Aim KnagiiICQ 8236137------------------We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonMost Memerable crowd saying "Hey look that dude's gonna set himself on fire again!"

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
ICQ 41394853I am pretty much always online sometimes and rarely smileconfused???thats ok both of us can be smileLove and Light------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I have an ICQ number but i think i got rid of the software i need to chat with. I posted my AIM sn on here a while back and was contacted by some nutter who has a duck fixation and keeps trying to get me to pester my celeb neighbours. Funny woman.------------------C@ntus

Meh

693 posts

Posted:
Cantus I think you would be a charming neighbour. If only there were more people out there like yourself the world would be a more entertaining place.*this is not a sarcastic mail, I mean it I really do, no honestly I do* grinLove and Light------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I think i make quite a good neighbour as it happens. Occasionally I set fire to he garden. But hey, who here can but their hand on their heart and say they've never done that?*waits patiently for all of 5 seconds*See? No one. grin------------------C@ntus

Meh

693 posts

Posted:
You're cute, thats funny.And very true, a good neighbour is one who says: "eh I didn't like that plant anyway thanks for destroying it for me" smile------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Kat likes me!
Non-Https Image Link
------------------C@ntus[This message has been edited by Cantus (edited 05 November 2001).]

Meh