Page:
rhianmember
23 posts

Posted:
I was just wondering how many of us are fire signs, was it writen in the stars when we were born that we would play with this element. I'm not really into your dayly horoscopes in magerzines and newspapers but more the concept and astrological charts. Fire signs are generaly more out going or just out there, so the performing thing might be appealing also. Anyway if anyone wants to put your star sign on your next post then it could be interesting to see , there might be a mix or there maybe more water signs flowing around. from a thoughtful star gayzer (leo) fire signs leo aries sagittariaus

tallicaburtonmember
51 posts

Posted:
I'm a Libra with a rising leo. So air with rising fire, right? My question is, what does it mean if on your chart all of your little symbol things are in just 5 houses, 1-5? My little circle chart thing has this big party on the south west end, with one big spike going north east....looks funky. I'm not a big believer in the horoscope, but its fun stuff smile Everybody have a great weekend! and a great v-day! Peace -john

anniesparksmember
17 posts

Posted:
Fire signs are top three now!!Do you think there is significance in that? I feel a bit of a fraud really as, although I have been poi-ing for over a year, I have never used fire! Havn't got the confidence yet as I don't feel I am skilled enough. Someone let me have a go with their chains once and, as they are much heavier than poi with tails, I would have to get used to them first.anniesparks

LiL MiSS SiNmember
5 posts

Posted:
Needless to say... Yes ANOTHER fire sign here... Aries-SunTaurus-RisingPisces-MoonChinese-Wood CatHows that for a combo... wink------------------Bass is the Virus...Vinyl is the Cure...[This message has been edited by LiL MiSS SiN (edited 08 February 2002).]

Bass is the Virus...Vinyl is the Cure...

foobaaspinning for ages
125 posts

Posted:
what a load of bull....being a taurus I am allowed to say that!!earthy boy here...------------------fe fi foo fun

fe fi foo fun

Janglamember
155 posts

Posted:
Chinese: Dragon, Fire, PositiveWestern: LeoYa don't get more firey than that!------------------"The tincture of night began to suffuse the soup of the afternoon. He considered the sentence, and found it good. He liked 'tincture' particularly. Tincture. Tincture. It was a distinguished word, and pleasantly countered by the flatness of 'soup'. The soup of the afternoon. Yes. In which may be found the croutons of teatime."

---------------------With a bit of luck, his life was ruined; always thinking that just behind some narrow door, in his favourite bars, men in red woolen suits are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.

s-p-l-a-tmember
383 posts

Posted:
i myself am a taurus too.. but its odd, because as I view the poll after my vote sagi, leo, aries (fire signs) are all at the top and then air signs libra, gemini, aquarius next, then a mix of earth and water. not that I really place much stock on anything like this (well not *much*) ...Oh.. and I *know* that having 'fire' in your star sign bears no relativity to your actual skill with fire... but the poll numbers above intrigued me due to their weird order. [This message has been edited by splat (edited 09 February 2002).]

The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.- B.B.King

DocLiquidmember
97 posts

Posted:
Well I'm and Aries(fire), moon in Aquarius(air, with which fire cannot burn without),and sagittarius rising(fire). So if that isn't a combination for a fire dancer then I don't know what would be. hehehPLUHRDOC

Let us Light up the Night

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Just one question and it might start a debate if it does cool if not cool.Why do you look to the stars when you can look to the very one who made those stars?

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

Acidmember
110 posts

Posted:
im a sagittariusalthough i don't take to much time to read hororscopes (!) i belive that mine is usually a bit accurate (?) i have all of the traits of a sag'especially less tact than a normal personwhatever...

life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans John Lennon

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Did you notice how, although the fire signs dominate the poll now, the Capricorns had it in the very beginning?I guess we are just an anally retentive, punctual bunch... wink

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

Page: