Forums > Social Chat > http://www.visualmeditation.com/prometheus.html

Login/Join to Participate

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
here is a clip of me, one of my two ever burns with double flames on each poi, email me if you like it, feralux@yahoo.com

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
would have been nice to see some alternating stuff...loved the body movement.Josh

Auger282member
81 posts

Posted:
EDITED_BY: Auger282 (1429499504)

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
i dont get it. i am no computer whiz, but every time i try to pull it up all i get is a black screen??? i tried to cut and paste, and i tried to just click on the site on the other websites thread. any help

anyone got a light?

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
::drools::

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
pozee : at work or home?I cant view because streaming is blocked by our proxy and socks is down frownWill have to check when i get home.

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
yeah that might be the problem, i am at work. i will have to check while i am at home too. it just sucks because at work i have a high speed connection. oh well. i will see it tonight.

anyone got a light?

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
Yeah same with me, there is a way around it using sockscap, but its something that is usually not allowed by ya network admin... my connection at home is crappy cause my phone line is very noisy, so i dunno if im gonna be able to watch from home either :/How big is it cascade? Any chance of throwing up somewhere that us poor non streamers can download from?

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
its 10megs or so...try getting streamripper..or something.on the mac, I use Anarchie. it downloads any file instead of just displying it. means I can download any file that is available to the net (eg quicktime, asf, java, html, images etc etc)I cant get any streaming media here, but I can get the files smileJosh

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
Thanx Josh!You're a legend

adamricepoo-bah
1,015 posts

Posted:
Really nice. Would have been nice to see slightly wider shots, but I liked it. It's interesting, because the music seemed to be pretty much in-time with the footage, but the footage looked like it was playing at slow speed.

Laugh while you can, monkey-boy

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
Agree with the wider shots :PNot that ya body aint bad to look at, but would have been nice to see a bit more of the fire :P

Insatiable fire-faerie (Angie)BRONZE Member
150 posts

Posted:
WOW!!!Very nicely done...apart from the comment someone made earlier that it would have been even better to see a wider angle.Can I ask you what was the music you used?...I really liked it.mmmm....Im just off for a cold shower. He He.Angie x

"You've got red on you!" Shaun of the Dead