Forums > Technical Discussion > alternative uses for the t-shirt designs

Login/Join to Participate

Availablemember
93 posts

Posted:
the designs for the t-shirts are brilliant - BIG UPS to the designers. i think being able to have stickers for some of the designs would be real cool.really the possibilities are endlesscalenderssafety towelsfuel containerspoi pouches......i hope we can have more cool gear to choosefrom.love and light to all of ya'llmore stuff more stuffsara------------------bring yoself cause you always need it.

Better to Burn out than Fade out, Baby!

melissaBRONZE Member
156 posts

Posted:
i think nalgene containers would be cool, those are nice to use for fuel or for drinking water (but not both...yuck...)

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
Yeah stickers would be a great idea!Maybe some staff bags with the motif on it?!!!And Melissa i thought all 3 of your drawings were brilliant! Got my vote smileMaybe you could send them my way so that i can hang em on my wall :P

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
yeah melissa - you got my vote too! esp love the double staves... it's o so me :P

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

psychomonkeymember
148 posts

Posted:
Stickers, great idea. I would definetly go for that (with a shirt of course). And I can believe I never thought of using a Nalgene bottle for fuel. Seriously, didn't cross my mind one, I even considered a Platypus. All well, thanks for the thought. Oh, I feel dumb.-PSM

One can only see what one observes, and one observes only things which are already in the mind.-Alphonse Bertillon

melissaBRONZE Member
156 posts

Posted:
thanks for the compliment on my art smile feel free to print off the designs for your personal use, just be sure to ask me if you ever have the intention of selling it. it feels good to know that other people can intagrate art into their daily lives.

melissaBRONZE Member
156 posts

Posted:
one quick extention of the sticker idea-> how about if the stickers had a transparent back ground rather than having a white background so that you could put the image on cars, bottles, staff containers, windows etc...