SmokyDavySILVER Member
Do my poi look too small in this?
394 posts

Posted:
Om Festival

In June of this year there will be a big festival in Ontario called the OM festival. It should be about a 4 hour drive away from Toronto or 3 hours from Ottawa.

This year I'll be heading up a theme camp and workshop area based on a "Circus Arts" theme where we will have hourly workshops on everything from balloon manipulation and tight rope walking to poi and staff spinning.

In addition, I hope to have a gigantic Jam Session where everyone from all the various groups and disciplines can get together and play in the sun, socialize and inspire one another.

If there are any poi people who wish to attend, I am gathering up names for members of the Theme camp. As a member, your only responsibility will be to come to the Jam Session and hang out with the other spinners, jugglers, clowns and such.

The price hasn't been announced yet, but I expect it'll be somewhere between $40-50 CDN

If you're interested in joining our group, please feel free to e-mail or PM me to reserve a Theme camp spot.

Thanks everyone and I hope you all have a lovely day.

Davy

[ 17. February 2003, 18:41: Message edited by: FieryFlow ]

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
I'm in.

PS. I'm home for the week. I don't know if I can make it out on wednesday, so does anyone know of any parties this weekend? PM me.