MichalBRONZE Member
489 posts

Posted:
xmas poi party on Sunday 15th from 8-11pm in London Bridge!

featuring cake, performances, music, spinning, dancing, drink, cake, giggling etc. Admission free! performance at 8:30pm so be ther by then.

if you'd like to perform there are a few slots left: email me at michal@juggler.net

directions:For the pavy gym in London Bridge: When you get to London Bridge station take the Borough Hugh Street exit (there are two - either will do ). Once on Borough High Street turn left and walk down Borough High Street away from London Bridge itself. Pass the HSBC on your right where the road forks (keep to the left fork) and keep going until you pass St Christophers Inn on your left. Next to the inn is a newsagents. Between the newsagents and a shop called Shoefayre is an alleyway. (Almost opposite the red Turkish Bank). Walk down the alleyway into the courtyard - at the right hand corner of the courtyard is a passage. Go down the passage and thru the door on your right. Come up the stairs to the gym.

If you have any trouble finding the place (and it is a bit tricky to find) call me on my mobile: 07905 949 441.

See you there!

michal@juggler.net

King LouieJungle V.I.P.
19 posts

Posted:
cool thanks michal

this message board thing is difficult.

oobie doo.
try again.
I'll be comming,
I'll get a lift there with Glass - Drew .

Will there be any trees to swing in?

Cousin Louie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Can anyone tell me how to make fire?

[ 11. December 2002, 03:22: Message edited by: King Louie ]

Spiral_komember
44 posts

Posted:
I will be there for sure!!!!

Looking forward to meeting other poisters! (I hesitate to say swingers.....?.....)

Will be a smashing time!

I will try to bring some treats - I haven't decided what yet.....something Christmassy......

Maybe my lights that sing xmas tunes too!!!!

definitely!

free kisses at the xmas party (my gift to you)

And for other that don't fancy that they can sit on Santa's lap!

oh ok..... I better go before I get in trouble....

XxBeth (Spiral_ko)

tatttySILVER Member
158 posts

Posted:
Sounds good, i will be there! Anyone needing a lift from thanet/canterbury/anywhere on the way sort of area, let me know!!!
tatty
xx

Make your own happiness by making others happy [Ikeda]

*they used to read me stories, as though my dreams were boring*

MichalBRONZE Member
489 posts

Posted:
hey Natalie - can't work out how to do the private message thingy - hope you dont mind. There's usually parking somewhere around tooley street in the evening - hope that helps.

michal@juggler.net

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
Hi there,

Michal - I recommend you edit the title of this thread to include the area and country.... I am going to move this across to the events performances and gatherings forum.

To PM someone, you can click on the little picture of 2 people sorta holding hands in the top right of the person you are wanting to messages post. To read PM's you can click on the "my profile" button which is located under the big "new topic" "post a reply" button. You can also find it under the community/forums toolbar at the top of the page.

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
bump.

and, I'm gonna lock your other thread because one is better than two.

if, for any reason, you can't find a thread you have started, have a look around the other forums and check your PMs - chances are it has just been moved by us mods to the correct area within the board.

Enjoy your Poi party!

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

MichalBRONZE Member
489 posts

Posted:
Ta for the moderation - i'll get the hang of this thingy in a bit.

looks like the pardy is taking off nicely! The show now includes acts from The Duchess, Lady Havoc, The Ginger Ninja, dazzling Dave and The Apex Poi Course. It will be compered by the hilarious and tallented juggler Les Vegas, compere of the Monkey Custard cabarets.

Also looks like a fair few poisters are coming from all over London, and there'll be a few stalls, and free food and drink supplied by you! Cool!

michal@juggler.net

MichalBRONZE Member
489 posts

Posted:
Ta for coming everyone - especially those of you that turned up to suprise me! It was a lovely chilled party, with an enthusiastic & supportive audience and a good show. Well done Dave on a humerous and inventive display, and well done to the Apex Poi COurse and the Ginger Ninja for carefully choreographed, beautifl pieces. Get in touch with me for copies of the video which I should get hold of eventually!
Finally thanks to all of you for bringing food, drink, a mountain of fairy lights, UV lights and all those extension cables - and for helping set up. Hope you all had fun!

michal@juggler.net

MichalBRONZE Member
489 posts

Posted:
oops - and thanks Ewan for your luverly sound system!!! Will bring it along at 6pm on Tues.

michal@juggler.net