SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
Anyone doing anything (Prefferably spinning) either tonight or tomorrow. I'm fucking bored....and i need something other to do than moving my shit to Manor Park and unpacking.
If I get enough other bored peeps together there's a funky overgrown graveyard next to my house that we could spin fire in to freak out the locals.
Ta peeps - x

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

MoohaahaaBRONZE Member
enthusiast
382 posts

Posted:
Hey Smallboy. If ya wanna party then Antiworld is on at the Fridge Sat nite. If ya go there you might see someone spinning fire on stage. And that might be me
Went to Kensal Last night and they said there was a pip on Clapham Common on Sunday, so come there for a poi-full afternoon. See ya at 1 or the other

Some things you have to see to believe, but
Some things you have to believe in to see.

2,737 posts

Posted:
Sorry was there weekend before and if I do drugs 2 or 3 weeksends in a row I don't get out of bed the following week.......long story of woe, clinical depression and getting old.
(Plus I have my mum coming up to London to see my new pad on Sunday morning.)
I will be there Sunday so hope to meet you there.

P.S.KENSAL WAS ON?????????
AAAArrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... .....no-one tells me fucking anything..........
In the classic stylee of french connection UK:-
WNAK

2,737 posts

Posted:
Sorry ignore me totally, it's the infamous daytime reclaim the beach party 2moro.
C some of u there maybe?

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Yeah i'm going to the Daytime Reclaim The Beach tommorow. my mate was meant to be coming up for the weekend on leave (he's in the navy) but his leave was cancelled. So it's just me and Justine, and i'm bringing my mate Mark.

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...