SmokyDavySILVER Member
Do my poi look too small in this?
394 posts

Posted:
For those of you in North America, or from all over the world, I would like to invite you to one of the top dance music festivals of the continent.The fifth Annual OM Summer Solstice Festival https://www.omfestival.ca
At this year's festival, I will be organizing a theme camp geared towards the juggling community.If you wish to join our camp, all you'll be required to do is to perform a workshop or two, and of course, there will be plenty of keroscene to burn at night, though I'm sure you don't have to be convinced to play.. smileAs a bonus, you get a discounted ticket price (though I'm not sure what that is yet)I do poi, staff, a bit of double staff and a bit of contact juggling. We welcome any other artforms or more of the same.If anyone would like to join me for this venture, please feel free to e-mail me at [mail]smokybowl@yahoo.com[/mail]

SmokyDavySILVER Member
Do my poi look too small in this?
394 posts

Posted:
BTW,We are definitely interested in other poi and staff twirlers.