Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > travelling to ireland this summer - lets meet up

Login/Join to Participate

Raz_matazmember
9 posts

Posted:
Hi everyone,if you are heading to ireland this summer, us irish fire folk would love to hear from you - fire art is kinda new over here & we wanna get things booming in 2002 smilethe more the merrier is the name of the gameso, if you are coming to ireland, add your name to our list of irish based fire twirlers, start getting in touch with the crew over here, start arranging things...thanks...Solas 's Grá (hmmmm... now what does that mean ?)Raz_quote: fire is life... love it & live it [image]https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/images/icons/smile.gif">[/image]------------------www.irishpoi.com - promoting fire art in ireland

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
where in the isle are ya based, should peeps visit? and what are the good spots to firetwirl? i would luuurve to backpack ireland. and do me worst accent. ever. esp during THAT day in march------------------"It takes a very special woman.... or several average ones"- Bill Hicks on the strain of stand up comedy

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Raz_matazmember
9 posts

Posted:
I myself live in co. limerick (& cork city)but the site covers everyone based in irelandso it doesn't really matter...west cork has a fairly healthy fire community but there's people all over the isle...if you are planning on coming over for the 17th March just email info@irishpoi.comcool bananasRaz_------------------www.irishpoi.com - promoting fire art in ireland

Raz_matazmember
9 posts

Posted:
by the way, from the typing, you definately need accent improval smile------------------https://www.irishpoi.cominfo@irishpoi.com