Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
Ok

This may be quite hard to explain but I will try.
This works best with socks. First you wrap the poi around your neck one poi wrapping once clockwise around your neck and the other anticlockwise.A bit like the butterfly to neck wrap.

This is just the start so no motion is involved yet! With this setup in place, hold both handles of your poi in one hand at the front of your neck then push forward hard so that you are doing a one handed horizontal butterfly if done right.

Can be quite tricky, if you need more explanation just ask.

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Cool. Jez mate, one question? Do you ever hold just one poi in each hand?

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
Yeah I do, but usually only to start me off going into one handed stuff.

The hidden resources of the one handed moves has recently come to light. My ultimate goal is to do a full routine with 4 poi, 2 in each hand using all of the moves I have at (one)hand!

I will eventually become the one handed poi doctor. If anyone has a question about one handed poi moves I will be the one they make an appointment to see!!!

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'