Page:
master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
lately I've been looking for more stuff to do with a butterfly, and have had alot of trouble coming up with things to do. any moves you can inform me of would be greatly appreciated.

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
You can have dibs on all crotch related moves... go crazy.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
word, lol.

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
NYC said"
You're doing a butterfly in front of your stomach and then without turning your feet or waist you pivot your shoulders (let's say left) and do a reverse under what seems to be your (left) elbow. It's just like turning around into a reverse butterfly but you dont' turn around. You just pivot so it's reversed under your armpit.

Did I explain that well enough? What do y'all call that?

we call all those the twisters. really going into them requires a lot of lower back stretching, and they started with the titty twister, which is the weave, from left twister to back to right twister. it hits your titties a lot if you a girl. but they can be done in any variation of bfly, thread the needle, crane, crane fractals, etc., as you well know. twisters are like you said, when you do the move parallel to the same plane as when they are in front of you, but all the way around the back and to the side again. just thought you might like to know...in case you ever need the term...we like it, anyway...well, back to my groove... i like that between the shoulder blades helicopter, guys, that's showin some thinkin! maybe i need to check out these poi threads more often! still not sure what the heck the protozoa is, tho.
hey heres somethin cool you might not know, even tho it's esay, it's sort of hidden in there... ?
from the forward helicopter(just for description), take your right hand and bring it around so your rt. wrist is essentially under your left forearm... like the helicopter, but inverted, you can do this right along with/between thread the needle, and also as a crazy helicopter during crazy spinning turns. it's a simple move, but i find great joy in it for some reason...it lets you get real crazy with your arms.

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

alphaplexmember
1 post

Posted:
ok people talk about jumping over there poi in butterfly moves and stuff i can't seem to figure out how to do it.

So, How do i?

Boo Ya Grama

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
I will not give away my best tricks but as a general hint to go in the right direction. ALL butterfly moves can be done one handed.

Think overhead and horizontal plus millions more but these are my sig tricks

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
@rashi, I've never heard any of the terms you're referring to. Crane? Helecoptor? Can you translate into HoP terminology?

Thanks.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
sorry oops helicopter same as the bfly. crane isn't on hop, it's just like bfly but same direction

-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Butterfly but the same direction? I'm confused. Wouldn't that tangle? Or are your hands far apart?

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Perhaps, poi in the same direction i.e parallel?

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

Whiffle Squeekaddict
416 posts

Posted:
try a btb weave wrapped into a butterfly with one arm crossing the small of your back, kinda hurts, but neat for anyone watching

and horizontal bf with double leg wraps and then another wrap into corkscrew

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

Mr_CoopsSILVER Member
42 posts

Posted:
Chasing Sun Perhaps?

Herby

At the top of the spin..
..i found my smile biggrin

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
no tangle, practice the timing. s'easy.

Page: