• Все покупки, сделанные в этом месяце, немедленно переходят к розыгрышу, чтобы выиграть USD $ 100.00 к вашей учетной записи HoP.

Forums > Social Chat > you have to see this...

Login/Join to Participate

shizN0T

Total posts: 184
Posted:http://poi.trifecta.com:53/roscofire1.wmvyou
need to have sound to get the full effect.

I smell something burning.

Delete Topic

RavingLunatic

Total posts: 286
Posted:lmao!I love the little interlude, that guy was a novice.. I shouldn't talk though, I'm not any better.

~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

Delete

Knagi

Total posts: 397
Posted:HAHAHHAHA oh I laughed my ass off nice "PLEASE STANDBY" rofl least he was able to put in with comady what he lacked in skills. Wish I could figure out how to make a video, I think even pele would be surprised at my ability's after 6 months.

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

Delete

Pele
BRONZE Member since Dec 2000

Pele

the henna lady

Total posts: 6193
Posted:AhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaYou know, it takes a big person to laugh at themselves..and he just didn't look so big to me. Oh well....I was laughing!!! And I agree, sound makes all the difference! Andknagi...first *blush* I thank you that you think I should be so good as to be the jusge however, I am a humble performer and sometimes teacher. Nothing more. I could no sooner gauge your developement, as I never saw you when you started, as I can effectively judge my development (I think I suck). So...we all just do what we do how we do it...and some of us add a bit of comedy to the pitfalls!!!Hope he didn't get singed too badly.>>>>still laughing<<<<------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...http://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Delete

pyro_teknik

Total posts: 51
Posted:That guy was brave, but it was funny. I think he should get a bit more proficient before lighting up again though
Non-Https Image Link
As soon as I can get a vid together I will let you all laugh at me
Non-Https Image Link

handlebar moustaches are funny :)

Delete

shizN0T

Total posts: 184
Posted:no, he only lost some arm hairs
Non-Https Image Link
yes, he was VERY novice, he has been spinning for about a week in the video.

I smell something burning.

Delete