Login/Join to Participate

xesmember
5 posts

Posted:
what will u do?

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
if you go to the moon, spinning will be very difficult. The whole gravity thing will see to that...but ambitionis what makes one great..if i went to the moon, id find that damn golf ball...Super'------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Bring someone else and have mad, crazy sex in zero gravity!!!!! That and I think I would bring a yo-yo since it's always gravity that makes it not come back to me (in additio to my overwhleming lack of skill at it! smile).------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

HephGOLD Member
79 posts

Posted:
hmmmmm.....Pele associates sex with yo-yos.....makes one wonder, doesn't it?she must get pretty creative!heph

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
You have no idea Heph..but that's for me to know and, well, you know the rest.....:PAnd yoyo's have such long strings to get creative with! winkWhere the hell have ya been? How's the forge?I missed ya!------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...[This message has been edited by Pele (edited 24 May 2001).]

Pele

bobrobmember
61 posts

Posted:
i'd probably do a bit of poi with u xes.depends on whether or not pele was there. wink(sorry pele)

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
hee hee go bobrob..get busy..I would like to take a foot ball (american FB) and see if i could throw the longest TD pass in the history of the sport.SOMEONE GO LONG....LONGER...KEEP GOING...(cell phone rings) "hello? yeah...No, keep going, ok, bye"....700 yds +..and that was against the solar winds..Super'------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

- Mark Twain

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
no apologies bobrob...i laughed at it! grin

Pele

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
SuperManb, what service do you have that your cellphone will work on the moon? Mine won't even work inside my living room grin

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Plazmamember
73 posts

Posted:
hehe!!! at least you have a cell phone! my pholosophy is why stop at just the moon!!! i'd keep going till i hit the first planet with intelligent life and show em' how it is, by bringn' the Rave to their world!!! then i'll show them the majik fluid motions of my lights and they'll all worship me as their God, and i'll order that their be raves EVERY nite!!! My World is a World in which all are one, and by the one they Rave! My World is a Godly world, and I am it's master!

My World is a world of one, and in being one they Rave! My World is a Godly World and I am its master!

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
Cingular wireless baby. I got the hook up. My future brother-in-law works there, so we get employee benefits. Extra minutes, better rate plans that include space travel... grinOh yeah... id take that lunar rover for a spin as well..i forgot that they left that there...

- Mark Twain

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
I'm with Pele (not literally) with the zero gravity sex thing. You could get into some amazing positions couldn't you? smile

Are we nearly there yet?

Mr SockGOLD Member
94 posts

Posted:
Since you wouldn't have to touch the ground wouldn't it be possible to work poi into the zero-gravity sex?------------------"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted" - Martin Luther King Jr.

Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted - Martin Luther King Jr.

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
thats easy to practice...just do it in the deep end of a swimming pool...same concept..and by the way completely possible.. <>"S"------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

- Mark Twain

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Yeah but the water offers a resistance that wouldn't be there on the moon....though one hard thrust and yer chick would be flying off somewhere!!! HeheheheheheYou can do poi and have sex...it's just a split of concnetration that makes it hard...and all you men who keep hitting yourselves down there would have to be REALLY careful! *g* grinAnd Thistle...just think of the rotations possible!!Okay...so I am incorigable! wink------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
(N8 picks himself up off the floor after laughing hard enough to fall over his chair)This thread was awesome...As you all know my girlfriend is from Marsand well, Low Grav Nookie IS THE COOLEST.(huge grin)

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...