Forums > Social Chat > Who do you surf HoP with?

Login/Join to Participate

woodnymphmember
313 posts

Posted:
sometimes my cat joins me.....he particularly enjoys walking all over the keyboard and sticking razor sharp claws into my lap as he purrs blissfully unaware of the pain he's causing me...or is he?

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
i generally surf hop in what ever spare time i can get, i never used to be off it when i had my accident last year.
some times when nancy is loged in i ask whats going on on the board.
blue cat used to anoy me he was allways over my shoulder every morning and he had access to HoP at the office!

I probably have enough spares to knock nancy up her own PC but that means the flat would be more cluttered for the sake of just borrowing mine now and again.

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
i only surf with myself and the other voices in my head. we always argue over who gets to type, but we usually sort it out.

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
arsn and I and burnt_one surf together at our house and at work together as well, which is fun....

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

EeraBRONZE Member
old hand
1,107 posts

Posted:
Don't deliberately surf with anyone but occasionally my boss catches me at it. And I make a point of playing the videos when my lab's full of students as they're a bit more interesting than watching rocks break.

There is a slight possibility that I am not actually right all of the time.

KajiQuantum Theorist
564 posts

Posted:
some times my beloved Kazeko stands behind me or sits beside me. Or I stand/sit with her while she surfs.

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird, now the world is weird and they take prozac to make it normal again.

Fitriamember
97 posts

Posted:
I used to surf at work by myself...now I have all my work mates surfing HoP with me...

Thay are not firies...but they don't seem to mind having a quick look...

They really like the photos.

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
i surf Hop at work, and try to make sure that the boss never sees me doing it, my co-worker seems to think all i do is sit on here and in teh chat room talking to ppl, but hey he was posting too last night! not my fault if its adictive,

He always say
"whats so funny?"
when i am reading posts and giggling, i dont think he gets it!

oh well...later days guys

Step (el-nombrie)

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
I tend to surf with my cat Sooty who seems to like HoP very much. He just sits next to my key board and head butts the screen a lot.

Also my little teddybear sits next to me when i surf. He doesn't say much though.

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...