Forums > Social Chat > Can one of the Londoners please tell me something.

Login/Join to Participate

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Is there a general consensus going round london that says:

Ignore any attempts from UCOF to get in contact via Txt.

I have texted loads of you and NOT ONE of you have replied.

Im sorry a million gajillion squillion times for loosing the t shirts, but i cant belive how pathetic some of you are for ignoring me.

I cant just wave a ****ing magic wand and make the t shirts appear...and i know its not helpful of me at all being in Kent and not in london looking over every inch until i find them.

IM just ****ing pissed off that some of you who i thought were my REAL friends, those who would stay with me through anything, arent talking to me.

If you want me to delete you from my phonebook, close down my HOP account and never show my face in Spitz or Clapham, then just tell me to and I will.

simian110% MONKEY EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME JUST CANT STOP THE MONKEY
3,149 posts

Posted:
don't be silly jon, there's no conspiracy going on and noone's ignoring you for the t-shirt incident (which was partly my fault anyway )

have i been ignoring any of your texts?

i'm quite used to just smiling and not bothering to reply when you send me random bizzareness.

i'd need to develop special extra fingers if i was actually going to reply to ALL of them you txt monster.

now have a and stop being so paranoid (that'll be too much i presume?)

"Switching between different kinds of chuu chuu sometimes gives this "urgh wtf?" effect because it's giving people the phi phenomenon."

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Jon darling Calm down will you take this and wrap it around yourself......and breath.

Honey people are not ignoring you.

I for one haven't returned texts because as per Jon you send me daft wibble texts that make me smile

We love you darling boy, please don't ever forget that.

Snuggles and fluff

bammy

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
i replied to your txts did i not?

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
UCOF! dont stress it dude, fi you aint happy in kent or london dude, you can come to sheff or stoke and play with me, (according to sir_sheep i am teh sheff version of you) so we should ge on, but ill always talk to you man......just pm me!?!

later days

Step (el-nombrie)

Matthew B-MLemon-Aware Devilstick-wielding Operative
605 posts

Posted:
Bah, I'm just going to feel left out because you haven't sent me any texts to reply to...

Luv 'n' Lemons
purity :: clarity :: balance

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
Babe... I been generally outta touch! Didn't even know you lost the shirts and that is so not an issue. We all love you loads.

Have another hug darling:

smiles n hugs always
drome

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
i lost my phone so i was out of touch for two weeks.

i replied to all the ones i received dude

and to be honest, you're pretty lucky - ask anyone and they'll tell you that i'm generally shit with mobile phones - i'm one of those strange people that doesn't take it everywhere and i even turn it off sometimes

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

AlienfoxSILVER Member
130 posts

Posted:
I just don't like you Jon
heheheheh

Non-Https Image Link

- Alienfox -

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
You've only sent me 2 texts since I went on a 5 hour mission to visit you in Canterbury, and I replied to 1 of them.

That's a whopping 50% reply rate which isn't bad for me since I keep forgetting to read them.

How did your philosophising lecture go?
And why were you there in the first place?

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Walk down the hill Jon. WALK down the hill.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

The_Pirate_Dyke_BoyHOP Lord of the Pirate Admiralty
1,079 posts

Posted:
erm yeh thanks for txting me too jon, and i thought we had something special...

silly boy!!! as if we hate you for loosing the shirts.

as Rosa sed at reading: "hes too silly not to love!"

big pooftah!

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

Master of the Free Hug Program

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Oi! I sent you lots of texts on Friday, and I sent you one today (by textstream as my phone battery died). So I am Noone am I!!

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
I think i replied to your text before i ran out of credit

And Jon honey how could anyone not stay friends with you, we all love you Just look at the replies for this thread.

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
On a serious note, Jon, I think you have way more friends than most people. Take a minute or two and appreciate what ya got!

Outside of firespinners (which I only hang with at spinning activites)... I only like having a small handful of close friends. I'm pretty sure you've got HOARDES compared to me. So appreciate what you got kid. And sometimes people get busy all at the same time. That's why God made the TV.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
jon, the only person that sends me texts is Durbs. So count yourself lucky.

I'm still waiting for a reply from bammers from about a week ago - it only required a yes or no answer.

And Smallboy didn't reply to my siamese twins text last night (although my brother says that might be cos i'm the only person in the UK that hasn't heard it before).....

oh and jez hasn't said thanks for me texting him directions to the sheffield train station, nice sandwiches and helpful tips on visiting grimsby yet either.

PM me your number and i'll devote a small portion of my last (for a big long while) 59p of credit to sending you texts before i go away....

Meh

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Heh... the only person that texts me is my Dad. But that's because texts aren't cool in the US.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I think i texted you one time NYC. But that's only cos you half inched the Phone of the Bam whilst you were in the UK.

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by United Caravan Owner's Federation:
Is there a general consensus going round london that says:

Ignore any attempts from UCOF to get in contact via Txt.

I once met a lad at a free party that was absolutely convinced that the everyone there had been told not to talk to him. He'd been going round asking people if htey'd been told not to talk to him and people were winding him up.

Of course the situation was created by and enflamed by the fact that he was on his first ever acid (and all his mates had wandered off and left him at a party with approx 1000 strangers) and the fact that some people like to wind up acid casualties.....

Took me ages to calm him down.

Meh

Flower fairyBRONZE Member
98 posts

Posted:
God Cantus that is soooo awful for that guy! That happened to my boyfriend too. Took me ages to even get him to trust me. Thank goodness you were there to sort his head out. You star

Jon how could everyone not like you any more cos of some tshirts silly. Friends are more important than material things. I havnt even met you in person and I like you and I can see from these responses that you have some good friends

Butterfly kiss to you

8()8
xxxx

some people take a walk in the rain and others just get wet

Smiling is infectious. Please pass this on.