Forums > Social Chat > HOP day!!! READ ME! READ ME! READ ME!

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
The_Pirate_Dyke_BoyHOP Lord of the Pirate Admiralty
1,079 posts

Posted:
I HAVE A FAT IDEA!!!!

AND IM TALKING PH FAT!!!

hows about in certain locations around the world, like one city per continent (London, Melbourne, Washington DC etcf whatever) all HOPers meet up and have a big convention at their nearest city, and all the conventions are on the same day!

it could be HOP day!!!

and we could film it, and put the best spinners from each con on a video!!!

it could be done with some organisation, it could be fantastic, and everyone will buy the vid to see if theyre on it!!!

waddyoo think????

telll meeee!!!!!!!!!!

(i had pancakes for brekkie, suga makes me hypa!)

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

Master of the Free Hug Program

FlamingMonkeymember
50 posts

Posted:
i think that's the best idea since bread came sliced. remember that? when bread first came sliced? they were the days.....

Monkey see, Monkey do...

Alumitymember
30 posts

Posted:
I think it's a peachy idea! It would be so much fun! ^-^

I think we should go for it!

there'll be no angels

borismcnorrisprofessional pedant
137 posts

Posted:
looky here:
convention thread

now both threads link to each other. hahaha. I am the master of confusion

A warrior always returns to the fray. He never does so out of stubbornness, but because he has noticed a change in the weather - Paulo Coelho

shadow steppinofficial hop irken
401 posts

Posted:
im down..... and can i get me some of dem der pancakes

In my hands I hold your smile and in my heart it runs so wild You are the one you are unique I'm so in love you make me weak And the reason that I feel is like a shadow from a light so if you have the chance to be with me be my shadow in the night

1,079 posts

Posted:
shure fang shaa-dow, can u pass me some o ure mamma's chiken too?

yay im glad you like the idea!!!

some one tell malcolm!

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

1,079 posts

Posted:
bump bump bump it up

D.B.
X x X x X

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
FAB IDEA!!

The power of poi-ers around the world will make it happen....as long as we join together as one...like those cool Transformers who were really cool by themselves and even better as a big baddass robot!

Let's relight this forum ubblove

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Wasnt that the power rangers?

CinderpupSILVER Member
30 posts

Posted:
Nope nope, original transformers had those construction guys who formed into the big one there... hehe... :owns the movie: muhaha!

And where I go the flame shall follow. Be warmed by my outward souls flare and may it guide you through darkened paths.

CinderpupSILVER Member
30 posts

Posted:
But yes, This idea is amazing x 387954 and I fully believe it should happen. Um, hey all you U.S.'ers... where we gonna put this on?

And where I go the flame shall follow. Be warmed by my outward souls flare and may it guide you through darkened paths.

DarkDevilmember
233 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Starpup:
But yes, This idea is amazing x 387954 and I fully believe it should happen. Um, hey all you U.S.'ers... where we gonna put this on?
Hey hey hey, he said continent, so a canadian city isn't out of the question. I'm putting Halifax on the table for my North American suggestion.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is not a trick, this is a stunt. The difference between a stunt and a trick is that a trick is something that tricks or fools the audience, a stunt is something that only an idiot would do -Ivan, Ash Circle, 10/04/03

1,079 posts

Posted:
did someone tell malcolm about this?

HOW DO I TELL MALCOLM???!!!!!

D.B.
X x X x X

1,079 posts

Posted:
yeh i think that there should just be one for the American continent, therefore you could hold it in Cuba, cancun, etc where ever!!!

do we have anyone on African continent, or asia???

WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO FOR ANTARTICA!!!!!!!!!!

D.B.
X x X x X

nightsdarkchildmember
84 posts

Posted:
where do the U.S.er go for such a big event?

we could live beside the ocean leave the fire behind
swim out past the breakers watch the world die

RixatrixBRONZE Member
paranoid of gov't conspiracies
217 posts

Posted:
that would be awsome! and D.C. would be great to have it for the US (at least for me since i'm near there or baltimore) and the US could have more than one place since there are a few major places people are but that's a great idea! i would buy a tape of that!~

RixatrixBRONZE Member
paranoid of gov't conspiracies
217 posts

Posted:
Does there have to be just one place for each country?

GidgBRONZE Member
Super Gidg!!!!
8,506 posts

Posted:
More than one place per country. Especially if you’re in the USA. One on the east cost and one on the west cost, at least.

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is NOT.
Proud member of the HoP DPS.
Sanity is a highly overrated state of mind.
I'm normal ... it's everyone else that's crazy.

Gidg

1,079 posts

Posted:
yeah i guess the us is pretty damn big, im just thinking about the video, i thought it would be cool to do one chapter from each convention, but i guess we just have to iron it all out as it ghoes along.

D.B.
X x X x X

Seven - The CatDIAMOND Member
Pooh-Bah
2,055 posts

Posted:
Great how about this day
HOP's 4th Birthday - International HOP day 26th October

Lots of little happy poi gatherings may be the best as not long till this special day.

Purr purr

Seven

Resistance is futile
I have retractable claws

1,079 posts

Posted:
YES PERFECT!!!!!!!

seven you fantastic pussy thats a brilliant idea!!!!! we must spread the word ASAP 26th it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY IM SO EXITED!!!!!!

D.B.
X x X x X

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
Gotta have one in Sheffield! Anyone for Sheffield?

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by DarkDevil:
quote:
Originally posted by Starpup:
Hey hey hey, he said continent, so a canadian city isn't out of the question. I'm putting Halifax on the table for my North American suggestion.

i dunno, i think maybe we should have a few cities...u know like divisions or something....east coast, west coast, canada? we are a pretty big place

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

1,079 posts

Posted:
yeah thats a good idea, i like that!

D.B.
X x X x X

CinderpupSILVER Member
30 posts

Posted:
I know if I'm doin up a lil party thing for all my kids I teach and others I sling with around here. It's gonna be a glow party cuz I'm renting out a hall to hold it in. So we're gonna have a HoPpin time.. hehe *covers head in preparation for bad joke flogging*

CinderpupSILVER Member
30 posts

Posted:
But yeah, jus for the sake of all us US'ers I'm thinkin a 4 corners plan wo‰Û9work... NE NW SE SW would be coo..

Kenshinmember
26 posts

Posted:
Dyke, you ain't leaving me out of this one! As soon as you figure out where this is happening, tell me cos I'm coming along with you!

1,079 posts

Posted:
kenshin, ours will be either in spitz market lpool st, or clapham common.

i think 4 corners is good. but we need to tell peeps about this to gain support!!!

D.B.
X x X x X

Polmember
26 posts

Posted:
oh. london.

i mean i can see why, cos you've got an established thing there anyway, haven't you? but EVERYTHING seems to be in london, in general i mean, not just fire stuff.

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
wow D.B
I think I need to get some of that London sugar... look what yiu achieved when you were high on it!!!
hooley dooley!!!

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Alumitymember
30 posts

Posted:
I agree with DarkDevil! Lets do it heeeere! Halifax! Pleeeeeease?

there'll be no angels

Page: