Page:
pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
anyone here a good artist? i have an idea for a fire tattoo but i'm not extremely good in my artistic skills. send me an email if you are interested in drawing me up a tattoo

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
Hmmm my old house mate was big into drawing tats,
I could send you his email if you are interested, he did alot of abstract designs and patttern thingys. Some of them were really cool!! Well let me know,
Mot.

Come forth and thou shalt win enternal happiness. but he came fifth so he won an electric toatser.

BethMiss Whippy
1,262 posts

Posted:
All of my tattoos are custom drawn.
The best bet would be to go to your local tattooist and talk to the artist. If they know what they are doing they will design you anything you want free of charge.

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
I strongly recommend you doing a little search in the past discussions, we do have some amazingly talented artists and tatoo designers here as a matter of fact

shine on
cass

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
I'd recommend one Fluffy Napalm Fairy, once she gets back from her current trip, that is..

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
any specific past discussions you know of? or i just need to search them all. cause that's a whole heck of a lot of em!!!

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
No one has recommended me so far. this is going well....

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
brief pause to say mmmm fluffy napalm fairy ..... .....
quote:
Originally posted by musashii:
I'd recommend one Fluffy Napalm Fairy, once she gets back from her current trip, that is..
You realise she doesn't get back til next July don't you?

I know cos I'll be with her. And that's when we get back.

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Pounce, you just need to click on the search button.

then fill in your requirements.

Quite simple really.

Meh

DeimosBRONZE Member
Cinnamon Girl
191 posts

Posted:
Hey Pounce, I've actually been designing a flame tattoo for myself lately, so if you send me your idea I'd be glad to see what I can make of it

P*L*U*R

RixatrixBRONZE Member
paranoid of gov't conspiracies
217 posts

Posted:
if you give me a description of what you want i can try to draw you one, i drew my own tattoo and i like it but it's up to you!~

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
i'm getting anxious....i want my tattoo sooooo badly. ok so i've gotten one very nice person to draw me a tat so far but i want more to choose from yes yes i know i can go to a tat artist and have them draw it for me, but i'd much rather have one of you wonderful fire peoples to draw for me!!! help!!!!

**giggles**

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
one thing i will say - no matter how badly you want your tattoo - don't rush for the first good design that makes itself apparent. Pin it on your wall or have it done in henna or something first and spend a while living with it - you may find your tastes change faster than you think. Alternatively - you may find another better design comes along pretty soon.

*wanders off to start scribbling......*

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
I GOT MY FIRST TATTOO!!!!!

Valura got me a tattoo for our one year... it was my choice for the design however, so I now have the kenji symbol for fire surrounded in flames about three inches long above my right nipple... I love it... It suits me right down to a tea... thank you Princess Bubble Valura...

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
you are most welcome

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by fluffy napalm fairy:
one thing i will say - no matter how badly you want your tattoo - don't rush for the first good design that makes itself apparent.
oh yes i know that's why i want more drawings cause i already have one and i want to compare until i find what fits what i have imagined in my head i'd never get a tat unless it's exactly what i had pictured or beautiful and spiritual enough to replace what i have originally pictured.

and thanks for giving it a go i can't wait to see it!

**giggles**

Alumitymember
30 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Deimos:
I've actually been designing a flame tattoo for myself lately
Didn't know you were designing one... *big eyes*

Wanna design me something while you're at it?

there'll be no angels

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
i like tattoos. especially the ones with all the kilts and bagpipes.

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Dentrassi:
i like tattoos. especially the ones with all the kilts and bagpipes.
Or the ones that spot planes!

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
i cant believe you just said that....

although on a lighter note, are you a fan of dwarf tossing?

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Actually I prefer to use a cannon!

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
i do believe we have somewhat hijacked the thread.... almost im more of a fan of the two alternate tattoos that weve been discussing.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Take this thread to Cuba, or the dwarf gets it!

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
do they have tattoos with kilts and bagpipes in cuba?

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
I didn't want to start a new thread for something I know has been discussed a number of times but I couldn't find one that really related to what I wanted to say.

I have decided (after many years contemplation) on getting a tattoo for my 26th Birthday present. I have finally found what I wanted, it isn't very big and it is significant to me...I was just wondering if anyone would know how much it would approximately cost....

https://imaginatorium.org/shop/pics/e26031.jpg

This is what I want (well the panda eating the bamboo not the rest of the scenery!) It is to go on my left shoulder blade.

Anyone have any idea?

BlayzeSILVER Member
Doesn't play well with others...
187 posts

Posted:
Cute tattoo choice, but it'll really depend on how big you want it, and where you go to get it. The best advice I can give is to research artists, and not necessisarily the price they will charge. Of course, you want the best price possible, but it's more important to be confident in your artists abilities. More reputable artists will obviously charge more but in the end, it's worth it!
I would think that a tatoo like that (in color, and the size it shows up on my screen) would be about $150.00. But that is Canadian dollars...and I don't know that it would come out very nicely that size. You would probably have to make it a little bigger to get all the detail in.
Hope that helps.

I smile because I have no idea what is going on...

TabtI Doubt, Therefore I Might Be
1,007 posts

Posted:
awwwwww cute. smile

you didnt say how big you wanted it.

i have one on my shoulderblade too,
its about the size of a cd. and is in greys and black with some detail. it cost me £60.

im not sure how much it would cost for coloured inks though as none of my tats are coloured.

its going to be something special to you that you wear with you always. so cost shouldnt be an issue.

i hope thats helpful xx hug smile

Owner of Dragosani's right side.

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
I just want a small one anywhere from 5-10cm.

The only colour in it would be the green bit of bamboo I was thinking of leaving the white bits as just the normal skin on my shoulder....so black and green would be the colours used.

Pogo69SILVER Member
there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness
3,764 posts

Posted:
go GREEN... hmmm, that's just given me an idea, I think...

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

roarfireSILVER Member
comfortably numb
2,676 posts

Posted:
Oh how adorable! I would guess about AUD $90-100. Maybe go around to different tattoo places with the deisgn and get a rough price?

.All things are beautiful if we take the time to look.

poibabyBRONZE Member
9 posts

Posted:
if you give me an idea of what you want i'll give it a go!

i spent a while designing one of my tattoo's which is a flaming poi on my arm so i have some experience with drawing fire

. . . over a year later and i still look in the mirror every once in a while and go i cant believe how right that is

i'll send you a pic later when i find a good one

having a unique tattoo is so special

---------------------
tattoo's are like scars, you wear them for life and they tell your story

Page: