Forums > Social Chat > HoP Music Exchange: Where'd it go?

Login/Join to Participate

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Once upon a time there was a thread that discussed the possibility of swapping music. I believe Jo Derry started it, but don't quote me on that.
And now...I have need of it...and can't find it
I searched several times and am stumped. Though perhaps I am remembering the title of the thread incorrectly.

Anyway, I am looking for the song Din Daa Daa by George Krantz. The non-US version, cause it sucks.
It was in a movie called "Breakdance 2:Electric Boogaloo" and there is a remix of Pulsedriver vs. George Kranz. I had it mp3'd once, and forgot to get it off the other computer when I moved...and now it I can't get it. Also how many other versions to that song are there and does anyone have it? Thanks!

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

telicI don't want a title.
940 posts

Posted:
I don't know that song, but I think a server where HoPers could swap mp3s would be excellent.

E pluribus unum, baby.

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
I got this song. Dont know if its the american version though, never heard any different. But it is Din Daa Daa from Breakin 2 Electric Boogaloo. Send me a PM if ya want me to send it to ya.

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me