Forums > Social Chat > heres a question 4 the boys

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
okay so my question is do guys generally prefer girls to have long or short hair?
the reason i ask is just recently on a number of different occasions when i've been out i've been asked, and i quote "are you a dyke?!" , one guy even asked if i was the chick from Tatu!!(if you haven't guess i have real short hair, a pixie cut if you like)im abit perplexed as to why they asked, and thought maybe it was the hair, are some guys intimidated by girls who are tomboyish?

sophiex

ps cahnge of subject but maybe you could also enlighten me as to why men wear speedos?!?!!!

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
long, about my length

speedos? why do some men shave their legs for cycling? because they are sad? Because it's homoerotic? Apparently it makes you go faster, less drag, quite what that means is anyone's bet.

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
actually Flid it's so that when they fall off and graze themselves the cuts are easy to dress as there is no hair in the way.

But yes - Speedo's are for athletes to reduce water resistance.

Guys prefer girls with DREADS

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
quote:
actually Flid it's so that when they fall off and graze themselves the cuts are easy to dress as there is no hair in the way.
ah, for all these years i just thought my mate was a bit camp

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
errm, Im Bi, so not a good judje, but id say yes, its a cutural thing.

Tom

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
speedos are SHIT....in the most extreeme....they suck and look crap....end of arguement.

i have a personal preference of long hair...

bu thats only me and you all know what im like.. lol

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Hmm, drifing towards short hair slightly, but it really depends on the whole package and what suits the person best.
In the overall scheme of things though, it doesn't matter much.

Speedos - there is no reason to wear them, unless you're being paid lots and lots of money and are sure there's no-one with a camera nearby.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

poirob2member
43 posts

Posted:
Well i may be in a minority here, but ive found girls with shorter hair to be more (how shall I put it) "eager"!

Is this were Im supposed to write something interesting.....errmm.........AVOCARDO!!!!!!

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
I like short girls with hair, does that count?

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by TheBovrilMonkey:
Speedos - there is no reason to wear them, unless you're being paid lots and lots of money and are sure there's no-one with a camera nearby.
hummm, not unless you got a really nice arse.

T

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Not a guy, but am a girl who has had short hair for many years, and now has long hair. Answer is: guys like both. I know men who love short hair, and love to run their fingers through the soft short hair at the nape of your neck. And I know guys who love long hair.

But now I have long hair I don't get as many hugs from girls at mardi gras

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

BurningByronmember
340 posts

Posted:
hmmmm it depends on what kind of face they have! Some girls dont look nearly as good with short hair but others look hot!!!!!

HOW TO FLY 101:
step 1. Throw your self at the ground.
step 2. Miss.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
I'll throw a concur in the direction of fnf, but i also feel short is coot too.
on the other hand, I am a pretty bad person to ask for any 'avarage' opinion, so you may just as well ignore this post and look instead at the hippy icon --> <--

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Magnusmember
279 posts

Posted:
When a girl asks me 'are you gay?' it's usually because they can't believe that such a good dancer/sensitive person/well groomed guy could be straight, and I take this to mean they are interested.

My ex girlfriend cut off her lovely long blonde hair when she decided she was a lesbian.

I like to plait girls long hair, and used to be able to french plait but I seem to have forgotten how. (I'm really not gay) I also like to tickle hair at the nape of the neck as Rozi says, but long or short makes little difference.

If you fancy the next guy that asks you this, I think you should take it as an invitation to prove you are straight, right there and then, with lots of tongue.

Magnus... pay it forward

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
hair length? either - im easy to please

speedos? worn if you are a toddler, old man, swimmer/diver, gay, or extremely confident about the size of your package (aka showoff)

have i missed out any stereotypes??

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
for me its about the eys and smile!i know its a chlice, buts it true, hair canbe cut and re grown coloured and dreaded, but the spark of eyes never goes!

trust me!

later days

Step (el-nombrie)

ivan..member
165 posts

Posted:
i like short hair.. but then again i like dykes

but unless you want to try and get me into bed my likes and dislikes are pretty insignificant.... ... i've said it before and i'll say it again... do what you want and be happy with that..eventually the right people will come around!

thats right i look like an albino ape that has had a bad day.. go ahead say something stupid... i dare ya !

ivan..member
165 posts

Posted:
as for speedo's .....
i have never worn them..
as a large man ( well over the 300lb mark) i'd rather do the nekid thing than the tiny nuthuggers .... ( generally i do neither choosing to wear clothes ....

i think guys wear speedo'd for the same reason girls wear tiny tops and tight pants .. to get attention .. and in my opinion if they are happy good for them .. i don't hafta look if i dont wanna .. and sometime i donwanna

thats right i look like an albino ape that has had a bad day.. go ahead say something stupid... i dare ya !

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Girls with dreads definitely

More especially dreads that I did myself on one specific girl

Meh

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
quote:
When a girl asks me 'are you gay?' it's usually because they can't believe that such a good dancer/sensitive person/well groomed guy could be straight

Josphinmember
18 posts

Posted:
i'm with fluffy napalm fairy about chicks with dreds...ummm...but i think bald chicks are also really cute, it all depends on the person, how the hair is cut, and if it suits that person......and speedos are why to perlexing to even start considering.

Josphinmember
18 posts

Posted:
i'm with fluffy napalm fairy about chicks with dreds...ummm...but i think bald chicks are also really cute, it all depends on the person, how the hair is cut, and if it suits that person......and speedos are why to perlexing to even start considering.

JollyGreenGiantmember
44 posts

Posted:
It's all about the individual. I've dated girls that looked good with short hair and girls that look good with long hair. It all depends on the shape of their face (and the size of their grape)

-Eric
A wise monkey never monkeys around with another monkey's monkey...

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Hair really isnt a big deal for me. Dont let someone get you down.

Next time a guy asks you if your gay, ask em to show you a pic of their girlfriend, then ask for her number. They will leave you alone after that! You threatend their relationship hehe ya skerd em!

If they ask if your a guy, tell them "Why, are you looking for a date?" That will shut them up too.

Learn to have fun with peoples stupidity

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

brainstormaBRONZE Member
old hand
1,184 posts

Posted:
long dreads (but please was your dreads atlest once a month cause there is nothing more discusting that trying to be all snugly when you got a face full of dirty smelly dreads) or short pixi cut or manga cut hair

i dont wear anything wheni swin so i cant answer you on this one

some guys shave/wave because who would want to sleep with a yetti

sports people do it because if we stack it its a bitch getting hair stuck in the scabs

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, and screaming "WOO-HOO What a ride!"

Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
hey there cheers for your imput, think a few of you got the wrong end of the stick, im not upset or offended by them asking, just wondered why?!?and i ain't changing myself for nobody i like my hair short, find its alot less hassle (and hot!)and not so big and poofy it was all just a big ponderance
and ray thanks for the advice i may just try that , i think for the first time you made me laugh instead of infuriating me

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
It depends on the person, but I do like short hair.

I find a woman's neck quite sensual.

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Dentrassi:

speedos? worn if you are a toddler, old man, swimmer/diver, gay, or extremely confident about the size of your package (aka showoff)

have i missed out any stereotypes??

You forgot guys who let their Mums dress them..

Currently on the right side up of the world.

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
D.T's (speedos, otherwise known as dick togs) are a crime against the human race, it is our duty as law obiding citizens to promptly point and laugh should we see anyone prancing about in them, (honestly you CANT do anything but prance in those things...look at how tight they are)

I had really long hair but I have cut it off recently to be very layered and shaggy... tis quite cute...
and brainstorma, you sleep with yetis?

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Latexmember
55 posts

Posted:
It really depends on the person. I know women that look better with long hair, and women that look better with short hair. My preference… anything red. Give me a natural redhead and I forget what speech is.

Speedos? Here’s the better question - why does a guy wear speedos when he knows he is going into cold water?

DioHoP Mechanical Engineer
729 posts

Posted:
Short n spikey is the way to go - not like real short cut (Winona Ryder in her phase), but more of a shoulder-length feathery sort of do. That does it for me... and when it's more than one color, too

What hits the fan is not evenly distributed.

Page: