the squirrelstranger
3 posts

Posted:
i have discovered you can do alot of the tricks with your feet. watch the 2 and 3 beat in the link below

youtube

adeathlyauraGOLD Member
The Poi Spinning Undead
173 posts

Posted:
That was pretty hilarious. I don't think that would flow well in a routine, but it was mildly entertaining, especially with the background noise. XD

Question everything.

the squirrelstranger
3 posts

Posted:
wow i didnt even pay attention to the audio. im pretty sure thats adventure time. i have started to get the toss from the hand to my feet so i might be able to work it in somehow. any ideas?

EDITED_BY: the squirrel (1327706663)

adeathlyauraGOLD Member
The Poi Spinning Undead
173 posts

Posted:
Well, a toss from hand to foot is about all I can think of for that. If you do come up with some sort of routine, post a video! I'd like to see it. Maybe you could work it in with some under the legs movements?

Question everything.

the squirrelstranger
3 posts

Posted:
tomorrow im going to try a throw from one hand to foot then sync the foot to the other hand for a weave. ill post it tomorrow if i can

EDIT:: i have got the throw to foot ting down alright along with the one hand one foot weave and i caan do a hyper loop like that too. ill post a vid asap

EDITED_BY: the squirrel (1327716885)

dillusionSILVER Member
stranger
4 posts

Posted:
Nice to see, that they are other people,working on this...did u continue,looking for other tricks?after 2-,3-beat weave,thread the needle and a kind of windmill I got stacked.... can do some "arrets"(don't know the english name),too,but after,I think,u have to involve body-movement,to get 5beat or other stuff...just to give some inspiration and maybe get some other ideas...u ever tried to attach one poi at ur foot and spin the other with ur hand? this is fun,too.have to try to find some tricks with 3 poi...

Trybal WolfSILVER Member
Wolf Furry
517 posts

Posted:
Interesting concept.....

I'd rather die on paws, than live on feet.

beaniebobGOLD Member
casually noob tech poi spinrar
155 posts

Posted:
You can do wibbles with your feet too. Also saw a french guy do an arm roll up his shin and catch it with his hand. Fishtails with your feet should also be physically possible, but seeing as I can't actually do fishtails yet...

"If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error."

synndarellaDIAMOND Member
61 posts

Posted:
I saw people doing this in a poi workshop video! It's odd but fun looking!.

Sometimes youre ahead, sometimes youre behind. The race is long and in the end, its only with yourself~