Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Workshop: Ed in 'Burgh. [/There is no Crew]

Login/Join to Participate

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
New Dimensional Movement and Manipulation Exploration Masterclass with Ed

When: 28th – 29th May 2011

4 x 2hour workshops. 2 workshops per day, in the afternoon.

Workshop 1 = Posture, body/spatial awareness, efficiency in movement, analysing movement, Balance.
Workshop 2 = Speed Control
Workshop 3 = Waves
Workshop 4 = Illusion disguised as Contact Juggling. Warp Drive Installation session.

Individual Workshop cost: £15
All 8 Hours Workshop cost: £50
With enough interest, Prices will decrease.

Numbers limited to 25

Venue: TBC, Edinburgh, Scotland

Booking Info: Send me an email, and I’ll send you more details.

What will be taught:
1 = The base code. Re-introducing people to themselves, how they move, and how to use it to our advantage. Your body is a prop too.
2 = How to stop, move slow, and move faster.
3 = Waves are more than just a dance. They go pretty deep too. I’ll help you understand them better.
4 = Illusion style Contact juggling. How to hold any prop, and make it look interesting. How to keep things still, move around things, and move things. Mind over matter.

Time to see what’s really going on! These techniques translate very easily to other areas of manipulation and performance, so even if people aren’t into contact juggling, you’ll still take away a huge amount of invaluable knowledge from the workshops. I’ll install your ‘Warp Drive’, and make sure it’s functioning correctly. You won’t see things the same way again.

Come play, and Join the Crew that isn’t! grin

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

burningoftheclaveySILVER Member
lurking like a ninja with no camouflage..
926 posts

Posted:
baah!! i come back to edinburgh on the 4th of june...just missing it, dammit! frown Xx

on spam robots - "Burn the robot! Melt him down, and then we can make lots and lots of money from his shiiiny juices!"

Owned by Brenn smile