poismylovepoi addict
196 posts

Posted:
so, there should be another hop meetup for people in cali, yeah?
i was reading an old post about a hop meetup and it had camping and workshops and it sounded like a lot of fun grin
plus like i never ever ever get to spin with anyone else so it would be like the epitemy of amazingness for me.

feedback please, and maybe if theres enough people interested we can organize another hop meet up and make it amazing.

to spin or not to spin, that is the question.

LyeFate Keeps Telling Me To Stop
270 posts

Posted:
Cali is a big state.

poismylovepoi addict
196 posts

Posted:
oh we could do like norcal and socal meetups maybe?

Sister ElevenGOLD Member
owner of the group property
1,277 posts

Posted:
More meetups sounds like a good thing! I don't think I could get any time off from work for the rest of the year, but maybe some time next year I could make it to a norcal one.

I'll have to see if I can untangle my hammock, too... (Hammock + tarp = my solution to the expenses of a tent.)

p|.q|r:|::s|.s|s:|:.s|q.|:p|s.|.p|s

poismylovepoi addict
196 posts

Posted:
lol good idea to ghetto rig a tent haha. that would be awsome well how does one go about setting up a meet up?

Sister ElevenGOLD Member
owner of the group property
1,277 posts

Posted:
There's a "gatherings/events" section at the bottom of the forums. That's pretty much how the TX/OK one got kicked off.

p|.q|r:|::s|.s|s:|:.s|q.|:p|s.|.p|s

poismylovepoi addict
196 posts

Posted:
k. thanks

FugeeBRONZE Member
Cooler than bubblegum!
2,501 posts

Posted:
Whoa and I learned a lot about what to do for the next one from that one! If you need advice feel free to hit me up! Also, my job has cancelled the Nov. meet up. I will be having the spring gathering though for sure! Better stage, setup, logistics and facilities for everyone!

Also, since I will be sent to N. Cal after this job is done, if I am there when this goes down I will defiantly pop in.
EDITED_BY: Refuge Crew (1285101629)

The popcorn extends life... The popcorn expands consciousness...

LyeFate Keeps Telling Me To Stop
270 posts

Posted:
Let's wait until I'm repaired. I don't want to feel left out again.