Forums > Meet Others > any spinners in southern wisconsin?

Login/Join to Participate

MidkiffBRONZE Member
shadow stranger
462 posts

Posted:
hey is there any spinners in southern wisconsin? i am working here for the next 3 to 4 weeks off and on and would like to have someone to spin with if possible i am in madison, beloit, stoughton, and a few other places i dont know of yet but if there is anyone in the area we need to get together and SPIN SPIN SPIN!

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

Capt.Alienstranger
3 posts

Posted:
I know there is a fire Jam somewhere on State st. in Madison in the summer. I think it is on Sunday night. But don't quote me on that.

T_RavEBRONZE Member
cinco-boy
4 posts

Posted:
madison every wednesday night... not too familiar with madison but its on the end of state street furthest away from the captiol, by the UW-madison union... if you get to state street someone will be able to point you in the right direction. people generally start showing up 1-2 hours before dark smile

we're playin on the moon bitch, peace, don't call me no more

MidkiffBRONZE Member
shadow stranger
462 posts

Posted:
unfortunately i dont have that job anymore cuz my boss ran out o work but might still be working if the cell phone companies pick the generator services back up

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

RovoGOLD Member
(the person actually known as Chris Bailey)
544 posts

Posted:
Hey everyone, I just flew back to the states to prepare for a trip to Thailand and will be bouncing around Wico until the 5th of Spetember. I am planning on being in Milwaukee on Monday and should definitely be at the spin jam in Madison on Wednesday. After that I'll be up north at my girlfriends parents place. I am in dire need of playing with othber spinners. Haven;t had anyone to spin with since Fire Drums as the USVI's are definitely lacking in the spinning department. Hit me up at chrisrovo@yahoo.com as I am going to be busy the next few days with 4 nights of Phish and won't have much internet time.

Peace, Love, Circles

-Chris Rovo Bailey

Peace, Love, Circles

jeggienbudSILVER Member
stranger
4 posts

Posted:
Hey Im in Janesville and would love to meet some people in the area. A friend introduced me to spinning and id love to learn more. Good to know about state street