ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

This is my next tattoo... what do you guys think.. Kinda fairy like... kinda fire...Im stoked..
Opinions?? there are a few more Im tossing up between but I wanted your guys opinion...I will post the others later

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

Or this one... I know that youll like this one Moon pixie...
Does anyone know of any more that might suit me?

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Mistress AuroraHot Schtuff
1,032 posts

Posted:
Hey they have those designs at Hot Topic! The fire dance fairy one has perfume that is vanilla scented and I'm not much for vanilla. I printed a pic of it off and applied it to my "box of fire".

I'd say go for the fire one or combine different ones to make a unique one.

Hope that helps!

RISK: Do not follow the common path; Go where there is no path and leave a trail.

BurningByronmember
340 posts

Posted:
The fire fairy looks awesome! The design is going to look much better as a tattoo than the moon pixie, not to say the moon pixie wouldnt look good either, why not both!

HOW TO FLY 101:
step 1. Throw your self at the ground.
step 2. Miss.

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Looks wicked, go for the first one.

If I was going to get a fairy tat I'd go over to Elke's house and get a copy of her drawing that's hanging on her living room wall. I spent ages looking at it and detail kept on appearing from nowhere. Amazing!

Nathdaninjamember
271 posts

Posted:
Cool, both nice designs, altho I think the first is more bold, 2nd might have too much detail to be striking and standout if you know what I mean.
btw where you getting it?..oh andwhat colour hair do you have...for colour coordination porpoises

boing...boing...When the naive man admits his naivete, he is no longer naive.Thus, all people are regarded by society as either ignorant or a liar.Wonders never cease, as long as you never cease to wonder.

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
beautiful

i'd say the first one too

where is it going to go?

"I don't take drugs. I am drugs" - Salvador Dali

sunny

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Agreed the first one is wicked, everything about it is commentworthy.

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
how muchisitgoingto
cost?

MiSsFrOgmember
187 posts

Posted:
I like this one myself www.amybrownart.com/images2_623/firefly.jpg

but the one you have will work too just make sure that if you are tatting it on your bod, that it is something that you can stand to look at for the rest of your life or till you get the money to take it off.

Non-Https Image Link

Its not easy being green....

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
UCOF- I have checked a few places and stuff like this usually costs about 400-500 aussie dollars...A bit exe but I luff the fairy stuff so I will be saving up for this...Hopefully my Mum might give me some cash towards it for my birthday (the 18 july!!!!)
Nathdaninja Im going to get it on the base of my back on my spine...YAY for pain...and my hair is dark red so I think that the colour will match...
I have a few tats already but I think that this one is one Ill be loving to look at the rest of my days...
Dom...I think I may have to flit my way to Moon Pixies house now... you have aroused my curosity...

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
COOL!

i hope it all goes well!

Nathdaninjamember
271 posts

Posted:

Cool..all colour co-ordinted and everyting

Incidentally, my first tat is going to be the one I designed about 7 years ago..just not got round to doing it yet...it's on my long list of things to do before I'm 30, but I have so many that I have to prioritise. I mean you can't have the thirst for too many things at once..it just don't work....unless your a multi-millionaire(whos liesk cakes an fine wines ) mine a the mo is learning to spin as many things as I can...immenently is my bike test..after that..who's know's(altho' I suspect a gaff of my own is on the cards soon).

I think you should post a pic of your tat when you get it done for us all to appreciate,

N

boing...boing...When the naive man admits his naivete, he is no longer naive.Thus, all people are regarded by society as either ignorant or a liar.Wonders never cease, as long as you never cease to wonder.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Only weirdos have tattoos....

Meh

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
HOORAY...
I definatley will do that...I reckon that the artist is a little funkster...awesome art

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
yeah C@ntus...only weirdos.... and I LOVE WEIRDOS...(yesh that includes you fraggley one)

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
oooh, very nice valura, who are you going to get to do it? (PM if you'd prefer) I've got my eye on a couple of artists working out of westside for one of my next peices.

ade