JuggleSeanGOLD Member
Ooops
116 posts

Posted:
Hello Friends,

I just found out that there will be no Rothbury Music Festival in 2010. What a bummer! What other music/fun festivals is everyone hoping to attend in the summer 2010? (those from the USA that is)? I am going to Summer Camp, Lakes of Fire, and maybe Camp Bisco if the lineup is as good as last year. I also attend local festivals at Nelson's Ledges Quarry Park if anyone is ever in Ohio, it is a pretty magical venue.

Groovy

ryan_crownoverBRONZE Member
stranger
9 posts

Posted:
you should go to demf

JuggleSeanGOLD Member
Ooops
116 posts

Posted:
Yeah I hear DEMF is a good time, always big names on their ticket. Sometimes festivals w/o camping can be pretty expensive after hotel costs though. I went to Ultra Music Fest during Winter Music Con. in Miami last year and it was really fun but really expensive. I always get stressed at shows that have multiple headliners on different stages at the same time, I just end up seeing half sets and running from stage to stage! I wouldn't mind checking out Electric Zoo in NY also, I think it is a similar set up as DEMF. Do you attend DEMF annually Ryan?

Groovy