Dusty Baconstranger
5 posts

Posted:
Hello fellow fire performers! My name is Dusty Bacon, I have been fire performing with Controlled Burn/ Shiva Vista and other Reno/Tahoe groups for several burns now and recently started the Burning Man themed fashion blog DustyCouture.Com
Yesterday we dropped our first in a series of ongoing posts about the costumes and fashions of fire performers. We're really excited about this upcoming series of articles and if you read this introductory article, I think you will see why.
You'll probably notice me around this realm of topics, feel free to message me or otherwise direct me to what you feel might be important to include smile
We've got a bunch of great articles regarding a wide range of playa and playa-esque fashions. Lots of content has been added since September so click on over and check it out!
-Dusty Bacon
DustyCouture.Com

Dr.BabsSILVER Member
20% more: DIET ASBESTOS©
34 posts

Posted:
this is awesome. This is an excellent compilation of information you have here, I'm way stoked to see what other articles you guys update with.

Dusty Baconstranger
5 posts

Posted:
Right on Dr.B!

Please do add your comment(s) on the blog page as well smile

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
wow! gorgeous stuff! smile

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

Dusty Baconstranger
5 posts

Posted:
Thanks Moon Pixie!
Hey, we just posted our first in a two part series titled:
Fire Performer Costumes: Safety & Style
DustyCouture.Com https://dustycouture.com/?p=1587
Add your comments so all may benefit from our collective experience!

squidBRONZE Member
sanguine
382 posts

Posted:
Oh this is awesome. I just made a new clothing tab in my Favorites column, so I can remember to keep checking that bog. Thanks!

"to a man whose only tool is a hammer, the whole world looks like a nail." Abraham Maslow

Dusty Baconstranger
5 posts

Posted:
So glad to have you on board Squid! You'll probably be excited to know that we've got a cephala-centric post on tenticular couture coming down the pipe in the next month or so grin

Please do leave a comment or two on the posts you like so we know to include more of what you enjoy smile

Dusty Baconstranger
5 posts

Posted:
The second in our two part piece about the safety aspects of Fire Performer fashions: https://dustycouture.com/?p=1681
Next Up: Tha REALLY Fun Stuff!