Forums > Social Chat > Christmas Party with unsuspecting people.

Login/Join to Participate

SpinnerofDetroitGOLD Member
All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
2,280 posts

Posted:
This year, my family is hosting our family Christmas party. I have relatives that are coming that have no idea what I do, and I'm going to surprise them grin Have you ever done something like this, surprising people with firespinning completely out of the blue with no warning? I for one hand plan on setting up on my own and then getting them to come out without telling them what it is.

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin

Zephyre PhoenixFamiliar stranger giving out popcorn. (formerly Ascilith)
1,264 posts

Posted:
Just make sure one of them doesn't freak when they see fire. Otherwise you might find yourself getting beaten with a blanket or doused with water.

Never take candy from strangers...... But popcorn is okay!

JaredWSILVER Member
enthusiast
375 posts

Posted:
laugh3 That would be funny.
OMG FIRE! GET THE HOSE!!!!!

EpitomeOfNoviceGOLD Member
Putting the "FUN" in fundamental since 1981
787 posts

Posted:
I hope you have a good spotter who can restrain the possible hysterical grandma LOL I think it would be a nice treat to do a performance for your extended family/friends at the gathering, but it would be good for you to have a helper that can keep a secret if possible.yes

~Rock on!~

"As the pattern gets more intricate and subtle, being swept along is no longer enough"-Waking Life

(All you RLers this is epitome_of_lame *waves hello*)

2,280 posts

Posted:
My helper's would be my parents smile My dad is my spotter, we also have an ABC Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher yes

Zephyre PhoenixFamiliar stranger giving out popcorn. (formerly Ascilith)
1,264 posts

Posted:
I'm actually doing something similar but my family will know about it beforehand. That and the odds of something going too wrong r slim as censored considering I will be surrounded by snow... (Minnesota weather... Frosty the snowman's freakin haven) But yes, Epitome is right. Having a secretive spotter to hold people back and/or help you would be a good idea.

Never take candy from strangers...... But popcorn is okay!

2,280 posts

Posted:
Yeah, I'm in Michigan, I have snow, but my parents wanted to get the extinguisher before I started spinning because my dad is paranoid with anything having to do with fire.
Edit: Woah everyone in this thread is online at the same time O_O
EDITED_BY: SpinnerofDetroit (1261607105)