Forums > Social Chat > Any Spinners in Hollywood???

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
Wussup Ya'll

I havn't been around for a while an boy this site has grown!!

Just to let all you luvly people know, the DFQ is gonna be moving State-side sometime in early september, an I can't possibly suvive without the company of you sexy lot!!

So, if there's any of you in the Hollywood area, make yo'selfs known so we can cause some kaos togeather when I get over there

Check-Ya'll,

DF xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Az abouve, So below...

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
PS:
Appologies to Malcom and co for putting this post in Social... I know.. I'm bad.. But what else can you expect from my furry little butt?....

Az abouve, So below...

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
why honey?!?!?!?!

noooooooooo! oh well...i really will be missing you like i would miss my right hand...

start of numerous hugs now...

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
umm, i get around the in the california area in late summer and fall, but what on earth are you going to do in hollywood? (besides make gobs of easy money doing fire) there's not very many dark faeries to rule over/claim dominion upon over there, and even less owls and peacocks and racoons. las angeles and san diego, now there's plenty of faeries to crush under your loving thumb THERE...

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
DFQ! NOOOO Don't go!

Don't leave! I hardly see you as it is, and that's you living in London. What am i going to do if you move to Hollywood?

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
copy UCOF:

deep breath* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ****it i'm all worn out now damn smokers.

well what can i say, you are an angel, and you give better hugs than drew , it will be a shame that your moving so far away, but you will find love and happiness and make everybody feel special and loved where ever you go, you will never get lonely anywhere because you spread love like magical faerie dust.

all my love to you, your a beautiful faerie.
pkxxx

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:

Aaaaaw you guys!!!!!

Goddamn I feel so loved!!! Wow....

Truth is, I really just need to get the feck outta here for a while. I moved around alot as a kid and If I'm in the same place for too long I get all itchy y'know? I'm lucky enough to have dual citizenship which means I can live over there with no hassle.
It also means I can see my family that I havn't seen in like three years.
Why Hollywood? Well my ickle BooBoo's there studying, and doing very well for himself so it just makes sense.
My time in London of late has brought me alot of bad feckin crap thats left me feeling deflated and abused. I'm in need of drastic change

You guys will never be forgotten, and anyways, I'll be back! I'll always be back!! Muahahaha!!!
An ofcoarse there'll always be room for you fluffballs at my pad in the sun!

TeeHee! So never fear, I shall always lurk in the DAAARK resesses of your minds, just whip me out when ya'll need faery hugz

UCOF-
arashi- I would love to meet up, lets keep in touch!
Pinky-
And PK...What can I say but.. Big-ass bag of the fluffiest, most Magickal faery hugs is on it's way to you right now....

Love you all,
DF xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Az abouve, So below...

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
spiffin fanx hun

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Just when I move closer to you, you move further away from me. Why?? Why???

Okay, we've already discussed this.

Anyways, remind me to e-mail all my friends in LA closer to when you move and they'll show you a good time. Don't think I know any spinners though.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
DFQ, Kyri says she might be in the area when you arrive. She doesn't want to post on the board right now because she's in school and "HOP is kind of like really good heroin."

But she told me to tell you.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
Oh, how I have missed my queen. You will have to come visit me know that you will be just south of the border, you have to come and visit Peter and George and Me. And we can drink tea, and eat biscuits, and smoke a fattie, and and and...... PM ME

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

Shibakienthusiast
309 posts

Posted:
hmmm.. i dont suppose you are speaking of Hollywood FLORIDA by any chance?

thats not TOO far then, but Cali would be... the second tuesday of next week for meself.

Wow

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
that is only about an hour to an hour and a half for me. hit me up when you get into town. could be fun...

anyone got a light?

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
Excrement

Lightening, will you tell that little HOP-junky Kyribug I'm gonna be Damn upset if we don't get to meet up, atleast once

Shibaki, surely you're willing to re-locate for the Queen??? It's not like its FAR or anything damnit

Pozee, where exactly are you located? I'll let you know when I'll be arriving closer to the time.

Bramula, I shall PM thee in due course...

Fanks you sexy lot

x infinity

Az abouve, So below...

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
North america, that continent isn't big enough for one DFQ.
They won't know what hit em.
Lucky buggers.
(and DFQ no more sarky comments from you in other threads or I'll felate you to within an inch of your life, or whatever it was that kali asked me to do)

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
can I come visit my queen and we can go look for hot guys

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

dulce flamesmember
234 posts

Posted:
I'm about an hour and a half away from Hollywood in Oceanside and I'd love to meet up at some point. I'm planning to work a farmer's market in LA for the summer, so I'm sure we'll be able to work something out. Happy and safe travels to you!

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Oh sure, blame it all on me, Glass.
I actually gave you two options. If you conveniently chose to only remember one of them (not that I would blame you), that's not my fault.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
Everybody comes to Hollywood
Wanna make it in the neighborhood
They like the smell of it in Hollywood
How could it hurt you when it looks so good...

do dee do...

I'm afraid I'm a bit too far away to visit, but good luck on the move DFQ!

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
Bumbumbumbumbump!!

What exactly do you have in mind for these poor unsuspecting hot-guy's Sir Bramula?

Az abouve, So below...

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
paddy said doodee. heh heh

-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Hullo.... I'm sure we'll get together at some point DFQ, never fear... altho i am only in L.A. until sometime in sept, meself.... but i managed to meet Kali and at the time we were in teh same area for less than a week.... now, i'm moving to where she grew up, more or less, and she's off galivanting in europe....
Kali! hmph, you silly girl, always running off to the cool places, and leaving me stuck behind in silly ol' california....... i mean, it could be worse, but it's still america...
DFQ, why the hell are you coming stateside?

Kyribug :grin:

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
i am in oceanside along with dulce. just south of orange county. and i am not hot

anyone got a light?

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Hey, Kyri, you know people from HoP have an open invitation to come to Berlin and chill at my place.

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
Muahahaa!!!

And thats hexactly hwhat I plan to do!!! I should be getting over to see Miss Kalicus before I go stateside, so if there's anyone else interested in checkin out some sleaze, Berlin style, at these filthy fetish clubs she's been tellin me about, start saving!!!

Kiri, I'm goin over there for alot of reasons, the main one being that I feel stiffled here in London and the fact that I have a U.S. passport means I can leave the country and start fresh somewhere with no hassle. Plus I have family and friends there that me hazn't seen fo' like three years ...

Dulce, if yer gonna be working at Farmers, maybe you can hook me up with a good deal on melons! mmmmm...cantaloupe... (just kidding!! ) Wow, this is exiting!! Finally get to meet more of you oversea's HOPpers!

Pozee, um... don't seem to remember saying you were hot... Can you read my mind?
HooHoo! Scary!!

Smooch you all!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Az abouve, So below...

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
Muahahaa!!!

And thats hexactly hwhat I plan to do!!! I should be getting over to see Miss Kalicus before I go stateside, so if there's anyone else interested in checkin out some sleaze, Berlin style, at these filthy fetish clubs she's been tellin me about, start saving!!!

Kiri, I'm goin over there for alot of reasons, the main one being that I feel stiffled here in London and the fact that I have a U.S. passport means I can leave the country and start fresh somewhere with no hassle. Plus I have family and friends there that me hazn't seen fo' like three years ...

Dulce, if yer gonna be working at Farmers, maybe you can hook me up with a good deal on melons! mmmmm...cantaloupe... (just kidding!! ) Wow, this is exiting!! Finally get to meet more of you oversea's HOPpers!

Pozee, um... don't seem to remember saying you were hot... Can you read my mind?
HooHoo! Scary!!

Smooch you all!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Az abouve, So below...

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
... nobody loves me anymore...

Az abouve, So below...

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Nah... course we do..

(BUMP)

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

dulce flamesmember
234 posts

Posted:
Let us know when you're comin'! I'll see what I can do about the melons!

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
too bad you'll miss burning man, but there are certainly a lot of parties right after burning man, especially in the san fran area. (if you like dark bassy freaky fire faery breaks and a ickle drum and bass then i know where to go! ) remind me closer to then and i'll try to keep you updated.

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
OOOOOH!!!!

Dark and bassy fairy breaks and d+b??

Sounds like DFQ heaven

Spanks Arash' I shall be in touch!

Az abouve, So below...

Page: