Forums > Videos > [Fire hands] Maelle & Forka / **Dolly'wood**

Login/Join to Participate

SladinjiSILVER Member
46 posts

Posted:
Hey all !

Here's a little video of our new creation - it's still "work in progress" but I'm sharing anyway wink

Cie Profusion - Dollywood

EDITED_BY: Sladinji (1229079042)

- Maelle -

StoutBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,872 posts

Posted:
Damn..Youtube's not working this morning but if it's the Maelle video posted three weeks ago....

ubblove

Watching it also brought me back to the poi in Phuket video, which ranks up there as one of my all time favourites.

smile

Shaonewbie
25 posts

Posted:
it was so so beautyfull!! i don't know what to say. I have seen a lot of beelydance in live and on the video, but never with fire. It was something new for me, so thats why im so delighted. Greate choreography.
Im wondering how You dnace with firefans.

Sombra the art of flames

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Lovely pace, timing, synchronicity... I love the minimal useof the fire hands. Just the right amount of movements to keep it very interesting, but not too much to overload the audience. really nice blend.

Lovely.

ubblove

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
ah, maelle.. i didnt realise you were on HoP.. nice smile

loved the video, you two were as beautiful as always, and amazing routines, as per usual.. well done dear

hug kiss

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

SladinjiSILVER Member
46 posts

Posted:
Thanks everyone for the encouragement =)

sparkles !
-m

- Maelle -