Nadojourneyman
61 posts

Posted:
Hi everyone,

I don't usually post on here but i thought this was well worth popping on to do.

At Aldi, well atleast the Chermisde one on Gympie road they are selling clubs, practise poi and diablo for $10.00 each. While they aren't exactly the best quality they'll do for a back up/practise pair.

-N

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
yeah wow.. id never seen that before..

however, at an aldi in karlsruhe (germany) they had fairly cheap unicycles for sale, which was quite cool.. once again, not of the highest quality, but still grin

hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
they have had unicycles advertised in the local aldi junk mail only a week or so ago to pete.... seems a little odd to find them there.

:admires giant wooden aeroplane: Its about time trees were good for something, instead of just standing their like jerks!!! ubblol ubbtickled

Homer rocks!!!! ubblol ubbrollsmile

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
awesome.. i dont really go to aldi, unless im camping in southern germany, so i was unaware they also stocked them in australia.. cool !

hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
I got cheap balls, rings and scarfs in there a few years back as a set for less than a tenner.

Cheap and cheerful, but I wouldn't have learnt to juggle without them!

Pogo69SILVER Member
there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness
3,764 posts

Posted:
hmmm... I don't really dig juggling or diabolo... or they don't dig me... or something to that effect... but I'm *just* dumb enough to try unicycling if it's cheap!! grin

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
Mr Pogo, I don't need to be having to pick you up off the sidewalk on a daily basis... spank

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Gympie Rd... Chermside... That's BRISBANE!!! WOOOOT!!! Just in time for Woodford smile

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

Nadojourneyman
61 posts

Posted:
Dont worry Bec, if hes anything like his kids he'll just get up shake himself off and do something else amusingly painful.