Ry_CanuckMaster of Mediocrity
25 posts

Posted:
All, right, I'm bored and well this question has been running around in my head for a while and Forums are always a good place to get them answered.
So, if there was a zombie invasion and a Jedi Knight got infected, when they died would they turn into a Zombie and if they did would they still have Jedi powers?. Now, if we go by the Movie rules then this can't happen because Jedi's bodies dissappear when they die. However, in the books that continued after the movies the rule has been discontinued and there bodies remain. Now, if there were Zombies with Force power, would they be able to use any of there abilities even if it were uncontrolled?

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
holey moely, what a conundrum wonder

LovoLord and Master
74 posts

Posted:
Id say not due to the midichlorines needing to be alive to function as a symbiote.
Now if you could turn the midichlorines into zombies, then we'd be in trouble.

Under the skin of our lives; somewhere deep and early, forgotten, we all follow the same dreams.
- unknown

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
i doubt it, i think to be a jedi requires higher consciousness, something zombies most definately lack. so while they may physically still be capable, they lack the motor function to enact it.

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

Mother_Natures_SonSILVER Member
Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
I'd say not for the reasons given above, but also... how credible is it that a jedi would fall to an undead horde?

hug

Loki_the_tricksterSILVER Member
Has sharp edges
1,266 posts

Posted:
Classic zombie or viral zombie?

A viral jedi zombie might be possible.....oh how scary help

My ADD makes it so that.....Ooooo SHINY.....wanna go ride bikes....wait....where am I.....

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
Of course not, Jedis are FICTION

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Well, in the Marvel universe, all the superheros that got infected kept their powers and concsiousness... so why not Jedis?

Besides, that's probably how Darth Plagus kept people alive: Zombiefication smile
EDITED_BY: Fine_Rabid_Dog (1227710874)

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Mother_Natures_SonSILVER Member
Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: PojeOf course not, Jedis are FICTION

grin But Zombies on the other hand...

hug

Ry_CanuckMaster of Mediocrity
25 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: Mother_Natures_SonI'd say not for the reasons given above, but also... how credible is it that a jedi would fall to an undead horde?

What if a Jedi got in to a fight and was recovering in a Bacta Tank and somehow the fluid or replacement blood was infected by the Zombie Virus? Or whilst fighting the hordes of zombies some zombieness got on there clothes or Light saber and they touched the ooze and then like picked there eye or a chunk of flying zombie flesh by a huge fluke flew down the throat of a Jedi whilst in the middle of some War cry to rally the troops?

meshunderlayBRONZE Member
Juggler/Spinner
612 posts

Posted:
Umm... wow, interesting. I don't think a Jedi would really fall under a horde of zombies, I'm pretty sure they could hold their own.... Although, since zombies aren't technically alive, they might prove troublesome to sense in the force and to anticipate their actions... you know, like droids?

Also, the reason Jedi's sometimes, in the movies or books, disappeared is because they were ready for death and primed their spirit to live on without the need of a mortal body.... Obviously.... lol

=)

And also, this could never happen... Zombies aren't real. Unless you're talking JuJu zombies.... *shudder*

fire.chefcrazy mofo
99 posts

Posted:
if a jedi was infected and managed to keep his powers, Would Ash from evil dead be able to defeat it?

Yo Yo Yo motherfcukers

jarleGOLD Member
Lv15 Ranger
1,489 posts

Posted:
Well, you have Darth Andeddu, who was able to stay 'alive' after death due to his knowledge of the dark side, but I'd say he's more of a lich than a zombie. Then there's Darth Sion, who's body has shattered multiple times but held together by sheer power and hate, but I think that he never died.

As for Jedi vs zombies, I'm gonna have to bet on the zombies in this one (shock horror!). I can't remember ever seeing a lone zombie, they're always in hordes. If Jedi can be killed by clone troopers, who THINK ALL THE SAME and have been FIGHTING BY THE JEDI FOR YEARS, then I think it's safe to say that Jedi will loose out to copious amounts of zombies, especially the type with regeneration or independant movement capabilities (such as decapitated arms moving on their own etc).

As for a zombified Jedi using the Force, I doubt that that's possible. I've never seen a zombie use something as simple as a doorknob, never mind an energy field created by life.

Grammar is a poster's best friend smile

Kupo!

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
If a Jedi got infected he'd become one of the Unjed.

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

willworkforfoodjnrSILVER Member
Hunting robot foxes
1,046 posts

Posted:
Of course Ash would defeat it - the mans invinvible. Even a lightscabre can't slice though pure undiluted cheese!

Working hard to be a wandering hippie layabout. Ten years down, five to go!

10,530 posts

Posted:
Jarle: You're a total dude. You win teh internets. KOTOR FTW!

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
No one laughed at my joke frown

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: newgabeNo one laughed at my joke frown

Ahhh-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... HAHAHAHAHA *deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

er.. no. duck

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

10,530 posts

Posted:
Zombie Sith? grin
EDITED_BY: Fine_Rabid_Dog (1228001730)

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
i expect if you're slicing zombies in half with a sword, even a lightsabre, you're likely to get a few blood stains, take a zombie horde and i think although all the zombies would be killed, the jedi zombie would arise. especially if it was as loki said and was a horde of viral zombies.

what, pray tell FRD, did the super heros get infected with in marvel?

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley