Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Dallas, Tx. Free lake party @ Ray Hubbard 6/21/08

Login/Join to Participate

J_SEKnewbie
1 post

Posted:
My name is Dj J-SEK, I am hosting a bi-weekly lake party @ Ray Hubbard (Dallas, Tx). Me and two other friends have been doing this for four years now, but just recently decided that we need to have the public out. Before it was just some dj's getting together to relax and play some tunes. We want to turn this into an actual event, and rent a bardge. There is no cover, it's FREE wink. Byob ie, chairs, snacks/food, or anything you need for a day at the lake. Multiple dj's playing prog: house, electro, tech, breaks and DNB. We will start @ 2pm and go until dark or later, who knows. Directions: go 30 east to Zion Rd. and turn right, then take an immediate left on Locust Grove, Follow that all the way down ( it will turn into a dirt rd, continue) until you see us on the left under a big whi9te tent. If you are interested you can contact me here or @ www.myspace.com/irish1spd . Hope to see some of you guys out.....PeAcE biggrin