Forums > Social Chat > Banned from UK-HIPPY.COM?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
aznarderstranger
7 posts

Posted:
https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zZHfJ__oGxA

Anyone with an opinion who has tried expressing it at this forum will understand this video as they will be in exactly the same position in regard to being silenced as i am!

April 13th 2008-video was posted at UK HIPPY at 11pm on the 12th of april,was online at the site for half an hour and got about 20 hits and responses before being removed and that account the video was posted in banned on a parmanant basis!.

This was the message sent from the delightful UKHIPPY admid/moderstors.

You have been banned from this site for the following reason:

Thanks for giving us all a jolly good laugh! Anyway, I hope you're having fun in that little world of yours you bloody fruitloop Lots of love from Paul xxx

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Atomiknewbie
9 posts

Posted:
 Written by :GeoffonTour04

2 years? That's unbelievable.

Yeah, I actually had to check to make sure my memory wasn't playing tricks: 25-07--2006. Not quite two years, but pretty close.

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
Ok now i really feel like telling him to stop whining

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

Atomiknewbie
9 posts

Posted:
 Written by :aznarder

April 13th 2008-video was posted at UK HIPPY at 11pm on the 12th of april,was online at the site for half an hour and got about 20 hits and responses before being removed and that account the video was posted in banned on a parmanant basis!

I nearly forgot to add... he named the thread "Sexy hippy chick video!", and the responses were overwhelmingly dismissive. Our members reported it to us as an inappropriate post.

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Did someone get stuck in a time portal, and still thinks it's 2006? Why would anyone leave it that long, just to bitch on another separate forum?

Someone needs a job, obviously too much time on his hands...

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

Atomiknewbie
9 posts

Posted:
 Written by :Look_This_Changes

Did someone get stuck in a time portal, and still thinks it's 2006? Why would anyone leave it that long, just to bitch on another separate forum?

I think he's been at it on and off ever since he was banned. I get the impression that he considers it some sort of moral crusade. I'm really not sure though... I imagine he'll be along to explain at some point.

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
This guy just got owned on two forums.

In the words of a wiser man than me:

"YES! That is AWESOME"

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
Oh snap! a UK Hippy mod tracked you down!! What now?

*gets the pop corn*

I hear UKHippiests are internet stalking nazis

shrug

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
ubblol nice one Atomik hug

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Atomiknewbie
9 posts

Posted:
 Written by :Poje

Oh snap! a UK Hippy mod tracked you down!!

It's easy when you're funded by the NWO wink

Atomiknewbie
9 posts

Posted:
 Written by :jo_rhymes

ubblol nice one Atomik hug

Hey Jo. Nice to see you on your home patch, as it were. biggrin hug

10,530 posts

Posted:
I want to know why Ravehead got banned now biggrin

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
aznarder
whooaaaaa. Time to let go already...

Please dont bring the super unhappy vibes over here, It really doesnt have anything to do with us.

"what doesnt change stagnates"

I hope you can heal soon.

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
 Written by :Fine_Rabid_Dog

I want to know why Ravehead got banned now biggrin

haha, with some of the jokes and links he's sent me on IM i dont think it would be hard to guess ubblol

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
I think this is incredibly funny...I wonder how young he is too

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

Atomiknewbie
9 posts

Posted:
 Written by :faithinfire

I think this is incredibly funny...I wonder how young he is too

He's in his mid-30s. In fairness, I have nothing against the bloke personally. He's a little over-zealous and maybe a tad obsessive, but I'm sure he thinks he's doing the right thing for the right reason. At least he has a moral code of sorts, which puts him a cut above your average troll. smile

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
From the tackiest film ever

Non-Https Image Link

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
I think that fellow appears in my gallery...

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

3,556 posts

Posted:
Really? I'd expect somethng like that from someone much younger

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
 Written by :PyroWill

Non-Https Image Link

That's me before my morning coffee. How did you get that photo!? confused

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
I would just like to say that it's funny how atomik comes on here, states his case, says he's a mod, and offers no proof, yet, BECASUE OF THE WAY IT WAS PUT OUT THERE, he looks like a hero.....just remember everyone NAZIS!

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

Atomiknewbie
9 posts

Posted:

I would just like to say that it's funny how atomik comes on here, states his case, says he's a mod, and offers no proof, yet, BECASUE OF THE WAY IT WAS PUT OUT THERE, he looks like a hero.....just remember everyone NAZIS!

What proof would you like? I've offered to produce the original PMs that explain why Azzy was banned. Ultimately though, you'll chose to believe whatever you wanna believe. Bottom line is, it's an internet forum. Some people will like the way it's run, others won't. It's a big world out there... find another forum that suits you.

As for being nazis... yes, we've been gassing jews and queers for years now. Fortunately, nobody has noticed yet. rolleyes

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
 Written by :Atomik

As for being nazis... yes, we've been gassing jews and queers for years now. Fortunately, nobody has noticed yet. rolleyes

ubblol

I personally think the whole matter should be dropped now

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
 Written by :Doc Lightning

Written by :PyroWill

Non-Https Image Link

That's me before my morning coffee. How did you get that photo!? confused

I watch you sleep smile

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
4,696 posts

Posted:

ubblol well i did go on ukhippy and saw his name with the nifty little mod title, and he certainly does seem more reasonable, but then they are the ones you have to watch out for. hold on to your creditcards!

ElectricBlueGOLD Member
Now with extra strawberries
810 posts

Posted:
Yup this should be dropped now.

Atomik has as far as we know come here and told us the truth and that is fair but this should not be disscused any more and Atomik i am very worried that as a mod you are giving away private information or offering to any way.

We didn't really take that guy seriously and it is good to have the record straight but lets not sit round laughing and making jokes and sombody elses expense. It's just not cool.

I {Heart} hand me downs and spinning in the snow.<br /><br />

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
 Written by :Blueberry

Atomik has as far as we know come here and told us the truth and that is fair but this should not be disscused any more and Atomik i am very worried that as a mod you are giving away private information or offering to any way.

We didn't really take that guy seriously and it is good to have the record straight but lets not sit round laughing and making jokes and sombody elses expense. It's just not cool.

I concur. Officially.

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

10,530 posts

Posted:
 Written by :faithinfire

Really? I'd expect somethng like that from someone much younger

No no no. You get idiots of all ages biggrin

3,556 posts

Posted:
lol thank you

Faith

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
4,696 posts

Posted:
 Written by :flash fire

Written by :Blueberry

I concur. Officially.

concur with what? i agree making multiple jokes about a person isnt right, but with the ' giving away private information' part too? aznarder came on HoP and slandered UK-Hippy, whats wrong with atomik coming on here and providing evidence supporting his own position? after all some HoPpers did suggest to aznarder that he should provide evidence of his claims too.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Why are we discussing UK-Hippy on HoP?

I hear nothing but negative things about that board. Why's it gotta spill over onto this positive one?

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Page: