Forums > Social Chat > Scientific proof that women are Evil!!!

Login/Join to Participate

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
Again this is a joke...(or is it) <>1st we must state that women require Time & Money: Women= TIme x MoneyWe all know that Time is Money:Time= MoneyTherefore:Women= Money x Money= (Money)squaredBecause Money is the "root" of all Evil:Money= Square"root" of EvilTherfore:Women= (squareroot of Evil) squaredWe are then forced to conclude that:Women= Evil...numbers dont lie... :d grin grin Super'------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Shibakienthusiast
309 posts

Posted:
Hell yeah!That was a good one Super! Ill have to pass that one on. Now we have to think of one for men though. Men = dogs... hmmm... have to do some thinking about that one!

Wow

fireflymember
52 posts

Posted:
nice one!

frank bentzin

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
superman,Just wanted to thank you for the last few jokes you posted here. :P Keeps me entertained at work.. hehepeaceCRD

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
Not to sexist thenwhere the hell did you get that one from?peace outgarbo tongue------------------
quote:
"Be the change"Mahatma Ghandi

be excellent to each other: safe:

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
Supes,Bravo my friend, Bravo.

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
I am totally disgusted by your sexist attitude!!! Although I can't help laughing. (but I am laughing at you not with you!Tee-hee grin )Onelove, Thistlefirepixie smile

Are we nearly there yet?

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
I actually have to agree with Thistle he hepeace outgarbo tongue------------------
quote:
"Be the change"Mahatma Ghandi

be excellent to each other: safe:

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
jokes people jokes....its just words..if i ever offend, slam me back. i welcome it, because chances are...i will find it humerous..Super'------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain