Forums > Social Chat > Ever flip yer day around?

Login/Join to Participate

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
So I stayed up on moday night to catch the lunar eclipse. It wasn't planned but events led to me staying up all night then going to work in the morning. After i got off work I was at 36 hours with no sleep and decided it was a perfect chance to flip my day around. This is the second day of my new schedual. I sleep after i get off work around 3pm and then go out at night (or stay in) and just go to work from there. This is working out well so far because i always hated waking up for work. Plus I've always been more of a night owl. Any thoughtS?

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Yeah, i've a thought:
I like biscuits! nana

shocked_prawnSILVER Member
old hand
865 posts

Posted:
wont you start to miss sunlight? unless of course you have loads of big windows where you work

Proud Co-Owner of PoiBoi
Owned by J.A.C

MikefromGlosSILVER Member
Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
 Written by: UnderControlOrFailure

Yeah, i've a thought:
I like biscuits! nana

I would like to point out exibit 'A' to the court a typical hoper going completly off topic lol

I think its alright as long as u get some day light to get the vitiamins u need from the sunlight

he he i am mike the amazing gloscircus person who is mike.

Officaly an exception to the Poi Boys are Girls Thing

LizzybethLizzy hearts sunshine hoop
272 posts

Posted:
or just get one of those lamps my mum has biggrin they do the same thing as day light.

if i could be a busy busy bee...

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Lizzybeth

or just get one of those lamps my mum has biggrin they do the same thing as day light.

ya i can be like a lizard.....I'm outside for enough of the day to catch those rays i think. We'll see how I am in about a week or so though.

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

Invader XanSILVER Member
Your friendly neighbourhood mad scientist
479 posts

Posted:
You mean, we'll see if you've gone crazy yet. tongue
I've never actually tried the inverted day thing. Been meaning on trying a 36 hour day though...

"Love the art in yourself and not yourself in the art."
--Konstantin Stanislavisky

DarkFyreBRONZE Member
HoP mage and keeper of the fireballs
1,965 posts

Posted:
I haven't fliped my day arond in the sence that you are talking about, however for those of you with kids a bakward day is always fun (dinner for breakfast and breakfast for dinner). Also you can do your daily activites back to front aswell.

May my balls of fire set your balls on fire devil