Forums > Social Chat > Oh lovely poi... where have you gone?!

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
M33k0BRONZE Member
78 posts

Posted:
I have lost my rainbow poi... somewhere. Not sure where. Thought they were at my ex's house but they are not.

I want to play... my backyard almost is void of snow now... and I want to play.

Damn me for having no money to buy fire poi, and damn me for having no money to buy the fabric poi as well. Damn you hospital bills, damn you! (As well as tuition... funny how college sucks money out of you while in school... only to have a career that never makes much money anyways, lol)

Oh where oh where have my little poi gone, oh where oh where can it be?!?

frown

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
such is life, you pay to have fun, you pay to go throught college.........leave the " rat race " come join us hippies

M33k0BRONZE Member
78 posts

Posted:
Nah I like the rat race... hate it at the same time but love it. smile

I just want to be done with school.

Grrrr!

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Make another set so your other poi will come home to play. Raid someones sock draw and the kitchen for rice.

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

M33k0BRONZE Member
78 posts

Posted:
I wear short short socks... so thats a no go for me. I did the glowsticks on a string bit the other day... but I miss me favorite rainbow poi.

Damn them, they are hiding!

JonnyRokBRONZE Member
Look! I'm Darth Bunny!
446 posts

Posted:
They'll turn up... probably right after you get a new pair though

Do what you want coz a pirate is free,
You are a pirate!
Yo ho fiddle dee dee, being a pirate is alright to be,
Do what you want coz a pirate is free,
You are a pirate!

M33k0BRONZE Member
78 posts

Posted:
Yeah probably... damn you scuba steve! its all your fault! lol

LazyAngelGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,895 posts

Posted:
fill the short short socks with rice, then tie them to string?

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

_3C_Daywalker
215 posts

Posted:
Have you looked down the side of your bed? Thats usually where everything I lose turns up...

hug Hope you find them soon!

Speed of Dark: As yet unmeasured, but believed to be faster than light owing to its ability to move so quickly out of light's way. -- Terry Pratchett

[total number of times I've been hit in the head with poi: 10! <--- Double Digits!!!!]

M33k0BRONZE Member
78 posts

Posted:
My room is a MESS... my room probably ate the poi.

I think I have creatures living in my room...

_3C_Daywalker
215 posts

Posted:
Poi-Knomes! like the underpants-knomes of south park, they steal your poi!

First: POI!
Second: --
And Then: PROFIT!

"we won't stop until we get your poi - yum tum yummy tum tee!"

Speed of Dark: As yet unmeasured, but believed to be faster than light owing to its ability to move so quickly out of light's way. -- Terry Pratchett

[total number of times I've been hit in the head with poi: 10! <--- Double Digits!!!!]

M33k0BRONZE Member
78 posts

Posted:
HAHA the Poi-Gnomes! That's awesome! Imma blame them from now on wink

_3C_Daywalker
215 posts

Posted:
biggrin

M33k0BRONZE Member
78 posts

Posted:
Today I get a REALLY weird feeling and look in this closet in my house.

Found my poi smile

Played for a bit to unwind before a test tomorrow, WOOHOOOOO!

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
they are always the last place you look
yay for the found poi
hug

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

M33k0BRONZE Member
78 posts

Posted:
They couldnt of been found at a better time... ive had a shitty day and need to unwind.

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
pun intended?

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

M33k0BRONZE Member
78 posts

Posted:
Haha didnt catch that... but its true smile

God damn my life sucks sometimes... only good thing to the day was my poi being found. Mmmm. Yeah.

_3C_Daywalker
215 posts

Posted:
So it wasn't the poi-knomes umm lol
Unless they felt bad about your bad day and decided to give them back!

congrats on the finding! hug

M33k0BRONZE Member
78 posts

Posted:
I think the poi-gnomes just wanted to tease me and hide them smile Alas, I WON THIS TIME!

_3C_Daywalker
215 posts

Posted:
*bows down to the conquerer of the poi-knomes*

We're not worthy!
We're not worthy!

M33k0BRONZE Member
78 posts

Posted:
pshaw you all are worthy... lord knows you all are WAY better with poi than I am smile

_3C_Daywalker
215 posts

Posted:
O_O *giggles* oh please, if you only knew, I can do a few turns and a butterfly I'm litterally JUST starting! I can't even get my reels to work right! haha (stupid left hand!)

M33k0BRONZE Member
78 posts

Posted:
Im still very new... been getting better but I used to get so mad when I smacked myself I never stuck with doing it. But now Im getting used to the smacking myself upside the head smile

_3C_Daywalker
215 posts

Posted:
ask you can see i'm on number nine of my head smacking, and with school i don't get much practice in. Trust me, if I could practice more, that number would go up...and it would go up fast

ubblol

M33k0BRONZE Member
78 posts

Posted:
Yeah I dont practice too much.... Honestly I havent practiced much since my friend Taustin passed away last year, he was awesome with poi. I tried, but I stopped doing a lot of what I liked when he died.

But on the anniversary of his death we went to his headstone and danced... all of us were dancing in the dark,... at the cemetery... with our poi smile It was awesome and made me realize how much I really like poi and how much I want to get better. It was just awesome to remember what connected me to Taustin... and I let it slip away.

But now Im practicing again, getting better, still not the greatest but ya know what, I have fun, and thats all that matters!

_3C_Daywalker
215 posts

Posted:
Sorry to hear about your friend dying, but that is a really nice way to spend his anniversary! smile

and you're right, fun what matters!

M33k0BRONZE Member
78 posts

Posted:
I know if Taustin was here, he'd spend the anniversary of any of our friends death the same way smile So it rocked smile

_3C_Daywalker
215 posts

Posted:
thats good! Lots of happy memories! did you used glo poi? or fire poi? either way I'm sure it was awesome!

Though some people might have thought there were strange goings on in the cemetry

M33k0BRONZE Member
78 posts

Posted:
Glow poi smile I dont spin fire yet but our other friends that spin fire didnt think others would like it if they glanced at the cemetery to see big balls of fire smile But I'm sure it was a sight anyways, people dancing with glowsticks in a graveyard! wink

_3C_Daywalker
215 posts

Posted:
the odd comment from passers by: "cults these days!"

Glow poi sounds cool alright biggrin

Page: