BasstonesGOLD Member
Do you do the poiz?
530 posts

Posted:
Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone else from here is heading to earthfreq this weekend.

I will be leaving with my mates at around 12:30 tomorrow from northside of brisbane, we will probably have a spare seat or two. So if anyone needs a lift feel free to pm me smile

Full details here for anyone interested https://www.earthfreq.com/ smile

"In the end there is only fire and a waterfall"

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
i was totally thinking about it... but a gig came in for me for sunday as well as the fact that i'm broke.... but have an awesome weekend and hug all the beautiful people for me k?

ubblove grouphug hug

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

BasstonesGOLD Member
Do you do the poiz?
530 posts

Posted:
I shall be sure to be generous with the hugs hug

Will have alot to make up for considering neither you nor the cuddly Mr. Dentrassi will be in attendance frown

Looks i might be the only Hopper in attendance lol

3,492 posts

Posted:
aww that'd be truely sad, as it sound like such a beautiful gathering real sad i'm not going to make it to this one ubbcrying surely there are others from HoP going?

hug grouphug hug

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
alas im not really in the rightspace for a doof this weekend - ill need a bit of quiet time methinks.

hey pix i think theres a full moon doof a couple of weekends away on the saturday night (3rd March possibly) - i was thinking of heading along to that. you interested? Ill probably contact the organisers to get in free in return for some fire-play...

hug

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

3,492 posts

Posted:
awwww hey that sounds lush... but the weekend of the the 3rd march is my cousin's wedding ubblove ubblove so i'll be down south for that smile

but thanks for thinking of me! smile ... if i had've been free i would have loved to venture along hug

BasstonesGOLD Member
Do you do the poiz?
530 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Dentrassi

alas im not really in the rightspace for a doof this weekend - ill need a bit of quiet time methinks.

hey pix i think theres a full moon doof a couple of weekends away on the saturday night (3rd March possibly) - i was thinking of heading along to that. you interested? Ill probably contact the organisers to get in free in return for some fire-play...

hug

Is that circle works?

Thats one i have definitely got my name down for as well. Its a week before my birthday so thats going to be my main celebration weekend i think biggrin

First round of tickets ends on the 18th of Feb. Think the tickets go up $5 after that.

Thats assuming that you were talking about circle works ubbloco

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
yeah thats the one - are FT doing stuff there?

E.

BasstonesGOLD Member
Do you do the poiz?
530 posts

Posted:
Unsure. I havent spoken to them about that

Not sure what their plans are for that weekend.

Either way I will probably be buying my ticket in the next couple of days smile

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
do you want to see if we can arrange to get in free for some fire-play?

BasstonesGOLD Member
Do you do the poiz?
530 posts

Posted:
Appreciate the thought but dont worry about it mate smile

My fire performances arent at a level where it feels right to be entering free in exchange. Love going, and helping workshops etc... but as an entertainment factor it just isnt me smile
EDITED_BY: Basstones (1171515826)