Forums > Videos > my short little video...

Login/Join to Participate

ardenterSILVER Member
37 posts

Posted:
Just a tiny little video with my fire toys. These are new fire snakes that I made myself, and you can see at the beginning of the video I'm a little hesitant to start spinning them around, as I can see quite a bit of fuel flinging off (after already squeezing/spinning off excess). They just absorb SO much fuel.

This was shot by some friends who came to a little fire demonstration I was doing in town, and they graciously got the footage to me so I could share it with other people.

Other than that little note, hope you enjoy! This is my first video I've ever placed online, no criticism wanted!

Just sharing a cool little poi video with everyone. =)

Click here to see it (YouTube)

drvarietySILVER Member
75 posts

Posted:
Spinning was great! Particularly enjoyed some of the faster spinning towards the end. The snakes seemed to be functional, at least didnt see them fly off into the crowd, which is always a good thing. Just out of curiosity however, was the drumming being performed while you were spinning, or was it added in after? Because my only real comment was that you and the drummer could work together a bit more. Other than that, great vid!

There is nothing to be afraid of. Virtual reality will eventually rehabilitate your mind and eventually your body. Everything will be allright, i promise. Just concentrate. Try some music.

ardenterSILVER Member
37 posts

Posted:
Thanks!

The drums were recorded live, nothing was added or taken away after filming. It was just thrown together at the last minute, I've never met the drummer before and this was actually my first time spinning with drums.

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
ver cool
what did you make the snakes out of

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

ardenterSILVER Member
37 posts

Posted:
Just a bit of kevlar and some chains of course. wink