Forums > Social Chat > Where do you see yourself 10yrs in the future?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Mistress AuroraHot Schtuff
1,032 posts

Posted:
Ok so I wanted to start a thread to see how many ppl out there would reply to it...Guess you could say I was bored...And feeling alil lonely here on HOP.

So I was wondering what do yall see yourselves doing in the next 10yrs.?

I see myself working as a Holistic Veterinarian, breeding and showing German Shepards (that's my favorite dog breed!!! ).Owning or at least living in a nice home.Hopefully still with someone very special to me. Looks around the HOP community and yells "YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!"

Still doing fire poi!!!!!!!!!!But yall knew that already.

That's pretty much the main things I see 10yrs. from now.There are LOTS of things I would love to try!

Ok now I want to hear about yalls future 10yrs. from now.I can't wait to hear about them!

RISK: Do not follow the common path; Go where there is no path and leave a trail.

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Thank you, I shouldn't of posted that im just down on life . Truth be knowen i could be just the same scary hey . I' haven't even though about it .

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

1,032 posts

Posted:
Hey Puk where is Redcliffe?

Sorta sounds like the geography here in Oklahoma. Oklahoma if you didn't know has majority red dirt due to the high iron concentrations found in the soil.

RISK: Do not follow the common path; Go where there is no path and leave a trail.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
In ten years time i'll be 34 years old....

thats about all i've got figured out so far!

Puk! i bet you man, in ten years time, you will have at least THREE kids, and be very very happily married.... *nod* any money!

Currently on the right side up of the world.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Woo! I'll be 37! with 13 years of firetirling under my belt! I hope to be a mindbending twirler by then

Wicked!

Josh

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Kid's hell no ! In love ? god know's . Still sweet little me hell yeah. Fire twirling like a crazy man of course .

And Mistress Auroa Redcliffe is in Brisbane near where the moonfest is held by the magical pixies live .

And who know's what else?????.

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

1,032 posts

Posted:
quote:
Kid's hell no !
I'm with you on that one Puk! After having to help raise and watch over my 3 younger bros, because I was the oldest, I really, really don't like kids!!!I don't want any kids that will be monsters like my bros and I were.

Although, it was nice having backup in a fight.If one of us got jumped on the rest of us would be there to help out in a heartbeat!It's kinda funny how my bros and I would argue over stuff and now when I talk to them on the phone or when I visit home they always stress the "I Love You".

But as for me having lil rugrats...Nu-uh!Nada!NO!
I'm happy without lil monsters running around and screaming.OY headache city!

Plus they would only drive me

Do yall know where yall would want to live in 10yrs?

erkiemember
11 posts

Posted:
Wow, this is a big question. In 10 years time I will be 41, and I have to say that if things keep going the way they are I will be in a great place - your 30's are just so much better than your 20's - definitely nothing to be scared of. It would be lovely to think that I might be setlled in some place for a while perhaps with a life partner and a kid or 2. I enjoy all the bush-work that I do and am looking forward to going back to Alice Springs in a couple of months, but I don't think I'll be there in 10 years. Hopefully I will have moved on to spinning without hitting myself by then.

Life is such a big adventure and we are so fortunate - we should all celebrate how exciting everything is.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, but who knows what I'll be doing on the weekend, too far away to plan

*** and then there was light ***

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
I know what you mean i've help raise my little sister . Her father was a jerk and didn't want to have anything to with her. So im pretty special to her (she's 8 ) Mistress auroa anyother Questions for me ask me on my intro page please.

Oh in ten year's time who know's where i will be if im lucky i might be on my family's horse stud /adigistment propertiy . Other than that no idea i've got ichy feet .

dR pSYcHoSILVER Member
88 posts

Posted:
10 years... Hmmmmm. Well if predictions are to be believed I'll disappear in a poof of smoke... Otherwise I guess I'll be cracking open some chest somewhere....

Or in the circus if I get struck off....

taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco Damn those MexICan BANdits taco taco taco taco TACOFICATION taco taco taco taco taco taco

alvheidfairy of light
163 posts

Posted:
hey this thread is old tongue but fun biggrin in ten years I'll be very educated I guess. and I'll be 30 eek but still spinning weavesmiley ubblol and I can speak four languages (now I speak two tongue)

Luke sum ipse patrem te.

dR pSYcHoSILVER Member
88 posts

Posted:
Just caught my eye, didn't notice dates. Been a L.O.N.G while since I've been on HoP - New job, long hours etc., Was just perusing over a coffee and killing time be4 work.

taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco Damn those MexICan BANdits taco taco taco taco TACOFICATION taco taco taco taco taco taco

brenonfire413SILVER Member
Fire Spinner Exarch
514 posts

Posted:
Alright, thirty seven.
Still wearing predominantly black.
Still a nerd at heart.
Still hitting the pipe like a champion.
Still wont be able to make decent Chinese food.
Still listening to heavy music.
Probably have much of the same mindset I had ten years ago. Some things don't really change. As long as I still have that love for the small joys in life things should basically be good.

"Are you sure it's safe to drink bleach?"
"Yes, bleach is 90% water, we are 90% water, therefore: we are bleach."
-Nathan Explosion, Metalocalypse

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Given all the sacrifices that I'm making: I'd better be a bloody foreign correspondent for the ABC. Or at least close to being one.

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

GrottbagsJust Say Neigh
36 posts

Posted:
Hopefully I will still be spinning, also if I am not struck off by then. Otherwise I would be reasearching something, not sure what it is, and hopefully a family!

Poppy-roseBRONZE Member
30 posts

Posted:
Alone with a house full of cats, known as the cat lady. and swing cats by their tails.

Poppys will always be close to your heart.

EpitomeOfNoviceGOLD Member
Putting the "FUN" in fundamental since 1981
787 posts

Posted:
Pushing 40 as opposed to pushing 30, hopefully still looking like I require being carded! ninja

~Rock on!~

"As the pattern gets more intricate and subtle, being swept along is no longer enough"-Waking Life

(All you RLers this is epitome_of_lame *waves hello*)

SpinnerofDetroitGOLD Member
All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
2,280 posts

Posted:
Either at least working on getting my Physics degree, or performing. Either one floats my boat.

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin

Zephyre PhoenixFamiliar stranger giving out popcorn. (formerly Ascilith)
1,264 posts

Posted:
in a van down by the river... wink

Never take candy from strangers...... But popcorn is okay!

Page: