Forums > Social Chat > This is a thank you to you HoPers..

Login/Join to Participate

RaveRepresentSILVER Member
addict
567 posts

Posted:
I wake up each more left in awe and words in complete studder. I mean.. Each day passes even quicker than the next, and as each seconds progress I grow more thankful for the life I have. I find more pressures that come along trying to steer my way out of happiness, yet they seem to just... Pass from me to something else.

Life seems to stop after the first text I receive, my morning alarm from my beautiful angel, my heart is left lovestruck. It just seems so right... You guys... I have to thank you, I really have no idea what to do anymore..

It's because of you guys that I've gotten something so rare and so peculiar through the eyes of many. And when my mouth attempts to emit the words of feelings I get... Their expression changes to the complete thought of "what the hell..?"

You guys gave me the courage to step up for the one thing that I have only wanted.. And it took me two years to find out how much I needed this.. I needed her, I wanted her.

It took me a while to realize that I am blessed.. I mean, my family sometimes don't even care, they seem to evanesce from my needs each year. It might just be the fact that my father is.. Rather hostile. But its you HoPers that give a true will to the day I wake up.. I consider you guys a family to me. You've guided me to the impossible.

If it wasn't for you guys.. I wouldn't have found the courage within me that I hadn't even known was there. I go the extra mile instead of take the quick route. I experience more freedom and happiness without as many draw-backs.

This year has been the happiest year of my life, I don't know how to describe it.. All of last year, colors were faded, lights were dim, songs were left unsung. But now, the colors are as vibrant as the colors of a rainbow, the lights shine just as the sun, the songs.. The songs echo like the chorus of angels, the songs are filled with beautiful lyrics of affection and love. Theres something about the air that fills my lungs much richer and much fonder, theres something in the sky that my heart can now reach. Theres hope for everything, and theres hapiness in all.

From your most thankful friend----

John

"I don't know what you are talking about"

"Cardinal!!! Poke her... with the SOFT CUSIONS!!!!"

"Its not working my lord!"

"Have you got all of the stuffing on one end?!"

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
grouphug

I am so glad to hear you have found happiness smile

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

the_mods_stole_my_nameSILVER Member
travelling without moving
1,286 posts

Posted:
aaaaaaaaaaw! that is the cutest thing i ever heard! aaaaaaaw! thankyou rave for brightening up my day! i'm so glad you're happy!

Heilige Scheiße, Batman kommt!

Reality is just a state of mind which occurs through a lack of lsd

XxX owned by devilsarmy XxX

O.B.E.S.E.

PsyriSILVER Member
artisan
1,576 posts

Posted:
grouphug

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:
you think that's cute, you should see his [Old link].

"i am exotic, and must keep my arms down" - Rougie

"i don't understand what penises have to do with getting married" - Foxie

poigmarmite and nutella sandwich
1,590 posts

Posted:
grouphug hug wink

THE hop Pyro.
(with parents)
Unowned

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
awwwww thanks Rave hug

You should really consider writing, if you ever go into romantic novels you'll make a fortune!!!

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

1,286 posts

Posted:
i did read his previous thread foxindocs, it kept me on the edge of my seat for weeks!

O.B.E.S.E.

addict
567 posts

Posted:
wave You guys a very sweet! This is a good way to start my morning! - No school, cup of tea, and some friends.

Idancelikeapenguinme, Thank you very much, and it is fabulous to hear that this message has made your day. Mainly because its friends like you that make mine! hug

Birgit wave I actually started writing a few stories numerous years back. I've been told that I articulate and describe myself quite well, but I have a true inspiration. I have the most beautiful angel to guide my spirits and heart to another world that I've just reached. All I need is the words to enhance that feeling, to enhance the love I feel. Thanks for the message! hug

Rouge Dragon, I'm also glad to have fabulous people in my life, like you and many other HoPers!

Fox, redface reading that back makes me feel all... Blushy.. rolleyes How nieve was I then? Haha. Thanks, Foxy smile

Little Miss Nebula and Poig, I send my hugs back to you hug hug

All of you HoPers (that I have met) are such motivating and inspirational people. Its been a pleasure getting to know you all, and I hope to learn more with you guys!

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Someone once said "Ravers are just hippies that dress better."

I think that's appropriate here.

wink

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

addict
567 posts

Posted:
ubblol Agreed, it is sort of appropiate here, but you must put into mind, I am thirteen, this is just "phase-one" of my hippiness smile

The Tea FairySILVER Member
old hand
853 posts

Posted:
offtopic , but someone once said to me that all Goths are just hippies that got depressed. Kind of makes sense when you think about it though.

Idolized by Aurinoko

Take me disappearing through the smoke rings of my mind....

Bob Dylan

addict
567 posts

Posted:
Everyone's a hippy at heart!

Maliciousnewbie
5 posts

Posted:
AWWWW!!! I bet you think I looked up the topics but, much to your suprise, I didn't! I don't like lying to you so I'll tell you I read the topic FoxInDocs posted a link to. You're so adorable!!! hug I still kept to my promise wink

I love you tons!! And more ubblove I bet you'd be suprised and feel like kicking yourself if you knew what went through my head before -ahem- I said anything wink I'm so glad I'm with you!! I honestly feel I am truly blessed. I'm sure your fellow HoPers understand that you're an amazing person with a profound range of abilites and talents that reach beyond even poi. You have an incredible personality, smarts, and a wonderful heart!

By the way, you don't need me as your inspiration!! redface You already have a natural aptitude for writing! I bet you'd be an outstanding author, probably heaps better than me.

I hope you keep following your dreams as you have with poi. You already possess all the potential you'll ever need to start on any hobby or lifelong dedication. I'll be there if you need absolutely anything!

Lastly, although I don't know a single one of you, I'd like to offer all you HoPers that helped RaveRepresent a second thanks. Indirectly, you all touched my life as well as his. I can never express my gratitude to you all, but I hope you understand how much you've done for me without even realizing it. Thank you so much. I wish you all an abundance of enjoyment, luck, and prosperity throughout your lives.

1,286 posts

Posted:
aaaaaaw! how cute are you two?!!!1

O.B.E.S.E.

Sambo_FluxGOLD Member
Introverted
833 posts

Posted:
ditto biggrin

My Mind is a Ship
Emotions become the Waves
Soul is the Ocean

If a quizz is quizzical, what is a test?

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
ditto 3rded!

John, glad everything is working out between you and Miss Malicious.
And as has already been said, you are a very articulate young man and would not go far wrong if you went into creative writing. You are, however, still quite young and have plenty of time to decide what direction you want your life to go hug

Owned by the lovely SNOOPoi
Owner of Clarence_Quack

addict
567 posts

Posted:
hug

Thanks bro.

We'll see if I pick up the courage to post a short story of mine on a new forum.