Forums > Videos > Andy and Beats on camera phone

Login/Join to Participate

laughingoblinSILVER Member
5 posts

Posted:
Check out these vids in my mates back garden recored on a camera phone.

Let me no what you think.

StoutBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,872 posts

Posted:
Now those two videos really and truly sucked,,,hard

Dude, don't you know that you're supposed to keep your fuel at least a few feet away from where you're burning ? Walking up to your fuel container with burning poi will get you a Darwin award for sure.

I can't say I've ever seen a video where the spinner spends the first 45 seconds chatting on the phone before. Maybe if he actually gave a [censored] about making a watchable video, I may actually give a [censored] about watching it.

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
Now now,

They were nice enough to take the time and effort to make a video. We should appreciate that and then comment on it constructivly.

Love is the law.

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
well depends what fuel you're using. I can put burning poi out in my filled fuel bucket, because I use kero / paraffin. It's good fun. Thou I think the australians are on the right path with all this shellsol T talk. They've obviously done their homework, and have been doing it longer than us brits. I'm with them. I need to find some shellsol T equivalent here in the UK.

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

StoutBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,872 posts

Posted:
Ado-p,,I'm awaiting your constructive criticisms, because they'll take more time and effort to write than it took to make that video, I've spent an awful lot of time writing constructive critiques on peoples videos. check my posting history.

mcp-would you recommend putting your toys out in your fuel bucket to the general public? I know it works with kerosene, but as a general procedure, do you think this is a good idea?

You might try emailing the customer service department of Shell in the UK and ask if there's an equivalent to the shellsol T . I did it for D60 and found that there is, indeed a Canadian equivalent, I just can't get it on this island I live on.

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
I was just pointing out that he might not have been a total dwork. I don't recommend it to newbies, but I do enjoy telling it to americans and seeing what their faces do.

Thanks for the advice on the fuel. That totally made this thread worthwhile for me. hug

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.