Page:
TastesLikePurpleGOLD Member
addict
498 posts

Posted:
Hello to all who know me and all who don't! More won't than will cause i haven't been on for a while. But anyway, I request all you lovely people's help! I need a name! I've found in it hard to give myself a name and so for a very long while i was simply Insert_Name_Here, but no more! I have found that the best names are those that are given by other people - and here's where those that know me have more of an adavantage - i am having a competition! If everyone would like to suggest a name, and you can suggest more than one if you wish, and the name i choose name will be the name i use on HOP, myspace and well, everywhere!

If you don't know who i am and therefore don't know what to suggest, just check out my profile cause that'll give you an idea of what i'm into and check out my gallery cause maybe you do know me but didn't know i am who i am...if you know what i mean...

The Winner will get a personal thank you hug and kiss- and if you live in Britain and i happen to bump into you at a convention/festival, you can have a real thank you hug and kiss!! Sorry to all those who live elsewhere- a virtual hug and kiss will have to do! Of course if this prize is not a big enough incentive then suggestions for the prize can be given as well... within reason...wombats have been suggested by Cantus but i dont have a wombat to give away unfortunately!

Cheers! hug

Thoughts arrive like butterflies...

addict
498 posts

Posted:
I will pay you double sweets to slap him for me biggrin for shame *shakes head* and i was a woman last time i checked *checks again* yup still a woman! Let's keep this thread as clean as poss please!

Well it seems putting an actual deadline on my name search has spurred a new interest! well, and this time it's DEFINATELY final, Friday morning ish i'll post my short list for you all to vote on. i promise that will be THE END of the name suggesting - THE VERY END! so before time runs out, rack your brains and get those last names posted! I love you all forever - thanx!

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
I'll slap him for free.. ubblol

steve dbBRONZE Member
enthusiast
272 posts

Posted:
oi crater-face, i think you'll find the unamed one was offering me sweets to hit you and not the other way round. i'm adding helpful suggestions and have thus become a valued part of the discussion. ubbrollsmile

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
"Snufflecheeks"

"Candypants"

"Sniffwiffler"

"doodlebug"

smile

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

daizeSILVER Member
175 posts

Posted:
"Wonderwoman"
"Generic"
"Jane Doe"
"Koos van der Merwe"
"shnoodle doodle"
"whodle-o"
"swampy"
"dandy dee"
"mary poppins"
"up a tree"

[noodles]*Property of Pigeon Wigeon*
893 posts

Posted:
Donated by Mel Gibson (edited by [noodles] for pg purposes). Sugarbits

Could somebody stop the room please... I'd like to get off

addict
498 posts

Posted:
Thanx dave for that input, it's not gonna win i hope you know biggrin ok that's it! no more names please! thanks to everyone who suggested something and now i'm off to make my shortlist! look out for the thread - it'll be something along the lines of 'Name Me! the shortlist poll!' i'll post it asap! hug

[noodles]*Property of Pigeon Wigeon*
893 posts

Posted:
Almost identical 'cept you wrote poll in caps biggrin

Oh and Mel was hurt his suggested didn't make the shortlist but he understands the PG'ifying I gave it.

Could somebody stop the room please... I'd like to get off

Page: