Forums > Social Discussion > Everything's gone dramatic.

Login/Join to Participate

DrudwynForget puppy power, Scrappy's just gay
632 posts

Posted:
Oh man, life is fun! I've just started my exam period, all of which cpunt towards my final degree, it's stressful as hell, I've been doing hours of revision each day, and my head's crammed with computer knowledge.

So, a perfect time for everyone to suddenly explode in dramatic ways, break down and come to me (the stupid shoulder to cry on that I am) to try and solve some of the most over the top melodramatic issues I've ever heard.

I've got Mark who's decided that, in order to show his house mate Ked that he's got no room to store food in their kitchen, he's going to stop eating; Jon who's boyfriend decided to go mental after hearing dry your eyes mate, kick Jon out of his own house, throw Jon's possessions across the room, break his own phone and then sit and refuse to talk to Jon for the entire evening; Kenny who slept with his Boss's girlfriend, fall head over heels in loev with her, have her dump his boss then get confused and throw tantrums when she says she has no idea what's going on; Silvio and his friend/icecream buddy, who had a drunken argument that none of them can remember but has meant that they're not talking to each other... and there's more...

Dear God, I could sell my life as a soap opera! I'd make millions!

Has life always been this dramatic, or have I just been lucky?

Spin, bounce, be one with the world, because it is yours to enjoy...

DrudwynForget puppy power, Scrappy's just gay
632 posts

Posted:
Bugger, thought I was in Chat...

Spin, bounce, be one with the world, because it is yours to enjoy...

RaveRepresentSILVER Member
addict
567 posts

Posted:
My advice, take it simply. Many things and people that come to you, obviously need something, but helping them is your choice. My little word of advice, pull on through. Life will throw you many obstacles, numerous problems, and a series of rest stops. This is a race which the only way it will result in, is the death of your heart and mind. As these obstacles are obtained to you, try to jump, swing, and get over them. You find that as you go on, you acquire some kind of knowledge that cannot be matched by much else. These obstacles will help you later on, you grow more independent and you grow more knowledgable (dont know how to spell that biggrin) in certain aspects. Youd be suprised, but these things are benefiting you. It does hurt, trust me, ive felt alot of pain, even more than any thirteen year old should... Anyways, best of luck to you. If youre curious, life is rough as hell for me, parents are divorced, my brother is a physical answering death machine, my sister doesnt care, my stepmom is pregnant - putting me to work like a bloody dog, my friends dont stop argueing - resulting to the fact that i dont want any friends, im in love with a girl that im not sure it will work out as i have never been in love, my uncle is very upset with me because i had an arguement with my cousin, my parents fight both physically and verbaly, my second cousins stare at me as if i were a killer, my aunt from belguim came here and she has been ignoring me for a while. Let me tell you that the list is endless, but im happy i have all of this. This is only suiting me up for my future - figuring my character. Again, best of luck to you man, life tends to unfold its beauty before the final stroke of the clock. much love hug

"I don't know what you are talking about"

"Cardinal!!! Poke her... with the SOFT CUSIONS!!!!"

"Its not working my lord!"

"Have you got all of the stuffing on one end?!"

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
drud - im guessing they all have exams as well?....

if they do thats why - stressed people tend to be (well) less than sane and do things like that... keep with it - it'll probably blow over smile

back

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
Hehehe... you should see my life, it's nearly as amusing to watch from the outside, Drud smile (why on earth am I smiling at this!!!)

I'll spare you the details I think ubblol that saves me having to think about them, too.

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half